TeamSwitching  (Read 5278 times)

[MiA]Dave

TeamSwitching
« on: January 12, 2016, 03:33 »
It's not in the rules I saw from Raj but..........

2 matches in a row, at pre-start, Pride (HR) switches from blue to red. 1st time was a switch before everyone was in, 2nd was an exit, spec, then re-join when red was available. True that blue sucked, but, douche move IMO. I couldn't find evidence in log, guess it's not recorded. Between 10-10:30 EST 11/1/16.

Called him on it. Of course, denial and 'cry some'.
I spec'd and gave him blue to play anyway.  :-\

Also, what's a 'nab'?

[^.0]{!n$Mon}

Re: TeamSwitching
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:04 »
He does that on every game lol.  This server had some fine players in the past now its all nubs and spawn killers.

galaxy

• ' stay true to yourself '
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 12:04 »
It's not in the rules I saw from Raj but..........

2 matches in a row, at pre-start, Pride (HR) switches from blue to red. 1st time was a switch before everyone was in, 2nd was an exit, spec, then re-join when red was available. True that blue sucked, but, douche move IMO. I couldn't find evidence in log, guess it's not recorded. Between 10-10:30 EST 11/1/16.

Called him on it. Of course, denial and 'cry some'.
I spec'd and gave him blue to play anyway.  :-\

Also, what's a 'nab'?

Thanks dave for the Info ! yes you are right, teamswichting isnt okay ! if ya join while ya play can happen that ya join " stronger " team. a normal nice player would switch to "loser" team to help them. To have a nice good game. but who is normal this days ?
so if that happens again, and ppl get upset, use kickvote !
btw him: and i will try to tell him not to do that

He does that on every game lol.  This server had some fine players in the past now its all nubs and spawn killers.

we have many nice players too ! the problem is: many players dont care if team is balanced and want to win.
about noobs: this is a noob friendly server ! its easy to call others who is not as good - as noob. Remember, you are not the best too, and a "good " player can say the same about you. and thats not nice. SO try to help the "noobs" to be better and give them a chance to learn this game.

[MiA]Dave

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2016, 14:34 »
Yes, the 'noobs' (not 'nabs' where I come from) could definitely use help. It's a shame we can't use voice to talk them through it but I understand the limitation.

I like to stick with a losing team until someone good joins my team and all of a sudden, we've got the majority of nodes. :) Or, my favorite thing when losing is to use Blacks' (the absolute master of node suppression with pistols) hiding places and nail the core spawn killers.

Apologies for venting, it doesn't happen often, but the 'I'm a pro, you noob' type responses aggravated me. It happens when you get old, lack of tolerance for a##hattery. :)