YoungMetro - Behaviour  (Read 3766 times)

Dr Bazillus

YoungMetro - Behaviour
« on: September 11, 2016, 09:26 »
The Player YoungMetro has shown a quiet strange behaviour in the last time... When I asked him if he could not "only" spawnkill all the time, he started insulting me, and since that time he is nicklaming(changed his nick to ChaseMD/ Im HouseMD since long time) i pleased him to stop, he didnt stopped, and kept on nicklaming, spawnkilling, portalcamping, and insulting(not only me) open and direct on the mia-server. Insulting and nicklaming is against the serverrules, or not? And you even banned or kicked players for less. Just the annoying portalcamping and spawnkilling. Btw dcnr is doing nothing else than portalcamping with vehicles what sabs his own team and spawnkilling and pablo is wasting vehicles and sabotage so his own team, by campin in the tank.... that is slowly really annoying! People play not only unfair - they play against your rules. I hope you dont make now new rules or bend your rules so all will be well again... In the last time no admin was online, the most time. Please do something.

Greetings Greg House

france 1998

• Un bel avion est un avion qui vole bien.
    • TheNoobPilote
Re: YoungMetro - Behaviour
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 10:55 »
yes I also noticed how you changed it to behavior he insults Souvant
by France the best

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 10:55 »
http://miasma.org/index.php?topic=931.0

Portal camping and spawnkilling are legal. If YoungMetro was insulting, he will be dealt with later after I've reviewed chat logs.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 12:07 »
And nicklaming? Is against the serverrules, too... So please look after that in the logfiles too.

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 14:28 »
The player who's using the nick ChaseMD is not the same player as YOUNG_METRO. Anyways, having just "MD" in his name does not make him a nicklamer.

I did not find any serious insults in logs so I'll let YOUNG_METRO go with a warning this time.

Dr Bazillus

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2016, 03:17 »
OK. Then thanks for your time and for me this topic is closed...