Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Storymode respawn - timer, objective or other?

(1/2) > >>

Snipe34:
Would storymode multi 'instant respawn' be too easy - but maybe "spawn objectives:" you have to reach a place so players can respawn again?

Or maybe a player respawn timer?  Some other ideas? 

[MiA]Pepe:
Maybe a limited number of respawns. Because if someone dies at the beginning (shit happens sometimes right lol), that person would be given another oportunity. Maybe like 2 or 3 tops.
And a person would never respawn near the others (that way it would not be that easy after all). Staying togheter would be chalenging and fun to try this way, I guess.
But I like that "spawn objectives" idea as well.

[MiA]Strel0k:
Well i think can be a mix of things like have 3 lives or 3 respawns chances, but only u can respawn once the surviving players arrive to the next checkpoint, and of course respawn at the beginning of the lvl...so if u r playing 6 players and for example 3 dies ans other 3 make it, 3 will spawn at the beginning and join forces to find the other 3.Now the thing is u gonna wait for the 3 guys that die and lose time or u gonna dare to continue killing more zombies than u can handle, this thing will work if the mission have a time limit so u must hurry to do the objetives...cya around

Pablo

[MiA]Raj:
I'd probably go with less than 3 chances and maybe respawn objectives.

Snipe34:

--- Quote from: [MiA]Raj on March 19, 2010, 10:26 ---I'd probably go with less than 3 chances and maybe respawn objectives.

--- End quote ---

I'd agree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version