Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Guide to installing KFmod v2.5.

<< < (2/2)

poompoom500:
 8)KFMod20 Installation...

I'd like ot make a minor correction.

--- Quote ---Now, you must install KF inside your UT2004 folder. As you can see, the default directory is
--- End quote ---

The default directory is not the main directory in your computer. You need to change it to c:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004. The next thing you need to do is make sure that your version is the same as the server's!?! If the server has KF2.50 on, then you must have KF2.50 installed in your computer. If the server is running KF2.51 (Patched), then you need to have KF2.51 running in your computer! Otherwise you'll get that error message - Failed Launching URL Package "KFMOD" Version Mismatch!

[MiA]Raj:

--- Quote from: poompoom500 on February 13, 2010, 19:57 --- 8)KFMod20 Installation...

I'd like ot make a minor correction.

--- Quote ---Now, you must install KF inside your UT2004 folder. As you can see, the default directory is
--- End quote ---

The default directory is not the main directory in your computer. You need to change it to c:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004. The next thing you need to do is make sure that your version is the same as the server's!?! If the server has KF2.50 on, then you must have KF2.50 installed in your computer. If the server is running KF2.51 (Patched), then you need to have KF2.51 running in your computer! Otherwise you'll get that error message - Failed Launching URL Package "KFMOD" Version Mismatch!

--- End quote ---

This tut was made in summer 2009. Don't take it too seriously ok :P
And i don't think there's many servers with 2.5

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version