Server Monitor  (Read 9220 times)

sueco

• I rather play then good! ^_^
Server Monitor
« on: April 01, 2010, 16:44 »
I see that you are using GameTrackers Server Monitor, it is quite ok but gives little information. We run from LGSL GreyCube. A very professional display which also gives much more information, such as players' ping, and more. You can add up to 8 different monitors at different locations in the frontal part, or unlimited, if you add them one after another. Check our monitors in the menu on the left side of our index page, and then there are all the servers with complete information on the server and present players gathered on the same page! I have added your server too, so you can see. http://www.ut2004tournament.com/site/modules.php?name=LGSL

GreyCube LGSL: http://www.greycube.com

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
Re: Server Monitor
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:29 »
Okay thanks but it seems like it has trouble with color codes and probably has no Map screenshots.
So i guess Gametracker is sort of better.

sueco

• I rather play then good! ^_^
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 17:36 »
Okay thanks but it seems like it has trouble with color codes and probably has no Map screenshots.
So i guess Gametracker is sort of better.
It doesn't support colored server/mapnames yes. The screenshots you have to upload in your server it means that you can have your screenshots for your map who you run in your server and is not depended of gametrackers, who anyway don't have many. You can config it how you want and show much more info then gametrackers do. Titan have another monitor, also available for download, but then your server must run pearl, ours doesn't got that...

[MiA]Raj

• rajliv
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 17:57 »
That seems to take much more resources.

My current host has pretty low bandwidth limit so i can't use much images.

But thanks :)