Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Freon - Mia Version - Tips and hints and how to play

(1/10) > >>

Piglet2:
Click the image for the latest hints and tips:

Krellsan:

--- Quote from: Piglet2 on January 02, 2019, 12:28 ---On other servers you can abuse this by using a rocket jump or flak jump to freeze yourself and land+thaw in lava with full health. Here you can't. If you try it you thaw with 1 health and the lava kills you dead. If you land near lava after having killed yourself this way and get pushed in in less than 5 seconds the same thing will happen. After 5 seconds it's fine...you should have enough time of spawn protection to get out as long as you don't shoot a gun.
--- End quote ---

So, if you fixed that thing, which i abused, maybe you can return the Rankin map with lava? :D
BTW, in my opinion, it's not abuse. There is a plenty of good players, more skilled, more aimed than me, so i need to equalize chances with that self thaw. Still good to know that server is evolved, and that blue dot surely can help to find teammates on multileveled maps. Good work.

Piglet:
The Rankin map with lava has only been back about a week :P

There are a few new maps...

Krellsan:

no dot :(( what am i doing wrong?

Piglet:
See my post above - you are using "Use Plus Radar" - that gives a "+" for above you and "-" for below. It's easier to use than the blue dot which you get it you turn (only) that "Use Plus Radar" off in the Misc settings screen, but the blue dot is better for seeing how much lower and how much higher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version