Miasma Site > New members

Hello o/

<< < (3/4) > >>

THOR`:

--- Quote from: Shads on August 01, 2019, 22:46 ---\o Thor. Glad to see you are still kicking. Just wandered back myself. The last 10 years been good to you? I turned 30 this year and I was 15 when I first started playing with you. What have you been up to?

--- End quote ---

\o Shads!!

Grats on hitting the big 30  ;D

Quite a bit has happened in the last ten years, some good, some pretty awful, but i'm still ticking along, I now grow compound semiconductor crystals for a living, good to see you here :D

P.S Sorry for the horribly late reply!

}TCP{Cloud:
Hi THOR, see you around on the servers!

Rage:
Hey Thor - glad to see an old clan mate - <<RzR>>DarkRage/Reality here after a very long break my self

Rage:

--- Quote from: THOR` on November 21, 2019, 00:14 ---
--- Quote from: Shads on August 01, 2019, 22:46 ---\o Thor. Glad to see you are still kicking. Just wandered back myself. The last 10 years been good to you? I turned 30 this year and I was 15 when I first started playing with you. What have you been up to?

--- End quote ---

\o Shads!!

Grats on hitting the big 30  ;D

Quite a bit has happened in the last ten years, some good, some pretty awful, but i'm still ticking along, I now grow compound semiconductor crystals for a living, good to see you here :D

P.S Sorry for the horribly late reply!

--- End quote ---

ok Thor how the fuck do I grow semiconductor crystals for a living - sounds way more fun than what I do

kops:
Just stick a little one in a pot, give it a little water and sunlight and after a few weeks, look -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version