Miasma Site > Site Info

new level of sabbing?? lol

<< < (3/3)

tirofijo!!:
You are no telling me anything new, im bad as shit i know and will never be as good as pros, that doesn't change the facts, or are we going to go down that way and reduce everything to who is better, who is friend, and eventually another nonsense identities fight?... anyway i will be backing off, see you around.

Piglet:
Hey folks:

«cyber:Shøck» please play the game, shooting enemies when you see them and trying to win. Never co-operate with enemy players.

tirofijo!!: we ban cheaters. The better players will often look like cheats to the less good players. In Freon - particularly with netcode on - many of the better players appear to be cheating. I grumble about it like anyone else...but I know they're not cheating.

I've spent quite a lot of time spectating players who have been reported for having an aimbot on the Warfare server.  I spectated one in the last day whose name comes up fairly frequently...and I didn't see anything suspicious.

Soma:
Hi there. cyber shock awlways sabbb reporter in faceclassic and nobody can take it like me when I stopped him he kicked me. he always wanna join to [best"s] team to play together with him. his team always win I can not play freedon right now, all players are uncomfortable and so much players kicked him but he did not stop we have to solve this plz to play like past.

Soma:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qKGZL8dW9CrRrYwoMgNuClGZFGjc0mGE

see cyber when he sabb reporter and nobody can take it and stay underground

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version