Miasma Site > Site Info

new level of sabbing?? lol

<< < (2/3) > >>

jiRNGen:
Why this fury against good players? It looks like you try to find any pretext to make them ban because they play well.You have high ping maybe try install super bersek in instant action and try on the bots, you' ll see you how it's hard to miss. And no you're wrong it's possible to reach high score even further than 200 especially in maps like facingass or toiletmap. Some day i can loose while not being in top and have a lot of points less than the 1st, some other day i can win from a lot of points compared to the 2nd, it all depends of how the game goes.It's same with all of us. You're the one who keep call the good player as cheater, it's not very cool.

«cyber:Shøck»:
So:

1 I send piglet video from my perspective to judge if  he see anything wrong with my aim, yet i dont get banned for "aimbot" so stop crying.

2 On video i didnt shot best cuz he showed me way to get there without raptor, usually i play normally vs him.

3 You are not only noob at shoting - thats why u crying about me "cheating", but also you dont know how game works: everything taking flags, killing flag carriers, picking up your own flag, kill combos and even manta runs gives additional points so they stack very quick if u play well.

4 Simply if game starts sometimes i try to switch team beacuse i wanna play with players i can do some stuff ( not always) and otherwise I switch if i  see game goes too quicly ( 5-0)

5 You dont really want see your "accurancy percentage", why would you feel embarassed every game ? ;)

MaD-SkunK:
we are affraid of what we don't understand, it's human nature

tirofijo!!:
yeah right, u are too smart for me.... so is normal to make enemy player, usually best that is like ur puppy, get on manta and make manta run for the other team?... is normal to score 4 flags in one team and then change and score another 4?----- is normal that u can shoot head even with me in middle anoying u?.... i can be bad at game, i play for fun not to be the national hero of ut2k4, i really have better things to do or i will spend 10 hours a day in this like u, even with that, if my ping could be less and u cant use cheats, guess u wont be soo "pro"..anyway is a game and i will just wait, kids always make mistakes and end up being owned, ask Xax how many times many of us blame him until finally we got him, dont count that admins are too busy for ever... "Без кота́ мыша́м раздо́лье" 

kisses and hugs :*

Nardaq_NL:
You are, IMHO, below average, deal with it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version