Miasma Site > Site Info

Rage quitting saves life

(1/11) > >>

HandsomeBob:
You can't kickvote or ban or a player for Rage Quitting.
You cant force a player to stay in game untill he has a stroke.
I have hypertension, I play only when I can help the team and if gets too hard I spectate.
I am not pro so me going spectate doesn't even influence balance.
People winjoin then,  when I go spectate cry because of autoswitch to weaker team and somehow I'm the problem.

Killer_XTREME!!!:
Hypertension? And playing unreal tournament a fast paced first person shooter online, well that makes sense xd
And the point is if u can't help ur team its fine if u want to spec, but don't join winning team. Its not about pro player or anything, every player counts even a bot :)

HandsomeBob:
I never winjoin except at finish to vote next map and maybe when there's -1 player in the team i'm distributed. That's just he say/she say, theres no proof I winjoin as a strategy, just fake gossip. If you have video proof, post it.

You say if winning team has -1 player that I shouldn't join them just because they are ahead? Nobody does that, you want to play and there's a spot you join. Somehow I get kickvoted and reported because there's a little group of haters where one talks and the others reinforce it but have no problem playing with 2 admins in same team against myneox and sainthapp.

If even a bot counts then rage quitting it's compensated by bot so there's not problem. Maybe you should focus more on catching wall hackers and auto key binders users ... that would make it fair. Bring proof of what you say I do or leave me alone.

sup:
Atenolol, 1 single daily oral dose of 50 to 100 mg. Or some other 2nd generation beta blocker.
it's possible to associate with other anti hypertensive drugs

Veica:
I don't know what the intent is, or what's real and fake, but, it's gonna look weird to people if you join right near the end of a game, regardless of what your reason is.

I might recommend waiting until after the map switch to rejoin. Getting your one vote in probably isn't worth more than having people think you're trying to game the system.

Then again I don't think it's a huge deal either way, but this is a competitive game with a competitive community, so it has to be expected and either tolerated or mitigated. :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version