Miasma Site > New members

Rage

<< < (9/9)

Veica:
I do this weird thing where if I need small quick adjustments I twist my mouse rather than move it... Not sure what my sensitivity is regarding degrees in-game vs mouse distance travelled, will report back if I feel like measuring

It's about 5cm per 360

Stealer:

--- Quote from: Piglet on May 17, 2024, 20:28 ---I used to play on a very small desk space, so had a 360 degree of movement in-game for 7cm of mouse movement. I played like that for years and it made spectators feel sick...

These days I have bigger desk and a less responsive confgiuration. Some of the better gamers have huge mouse mats and get very accurate as they have very low sensitivity - they move a long way to turn a bit and have a lot more control over aiming.

--- End quote ---

I had exactly that with spectators as well Piglet - I mainly just used my record of achievement to make rollies on and mini mouse mat.

Yeah, I can never be bothered to move my arm that much for close quarters + the more accurate the mouse setup the more it highlights my slightly b'llcks aim  :'( :))
I have the same problem as before - I still make rollies on my mousemat - I do find I have good aim after hoovering the mousemat for about an hour  8)

Think my fps flips between 88-89. I'm only running the 32bit as I got the steam version, haven't actually checked dir for 64.exe

Grim_Fandango:

--- Quote from: Veica on May 17, 2024, 22:06 ---I do this weird thing where if I need small quick adjustments I twist my mouse rather than move it.

--- End quote ---

My technique is terrible.
In normal PC mode I rest my palm on the mouse and move my arm to navigate around the screen (35").
In gaming mode, I adopt a claw grip and my wrist stays put, and even though I have a 120cm x 60cm full sized desk mat, my mouse barely moves outside a 3" x 1" box (I'm conversant in both metric and imperial) :)

--- Quote from: Stealer on May 30, 2024, 17:07 ---I still make rollies on my mousemat - I do find I have good aim after hoovering the mousemat for about an hour  8)

--- End quote ---

I'd recommend going down the vape route rather than combustion.  Your lungs will thank you for it, and there's very little smell.
My weapon of choice when vaping is a Storz & Bickel Volcano.  I've been using the Hybrid for years, and before that I had a classic and a few other sub-par devices.
For portability I use an Arizer Solo II.  I also have a S&B Mighty, but prefer the Solo as it's a cooler draw and just feels better in the hand.
You can buy attachments for micro-dosing 0.15g per session.  I tend to do this for a while before removing it and packing the bowl to the gunwales :)
You can also carry a balloon full of vaped material from room to room.

Here's one I prepared earlier :)

Stealer:
Ty Grim. It's one of those things I've been meaning to get round to for years, like trying shatter and wax etc. Just found a pic of my old setup with tiny mouse mat. I'll dump it on the discord channel, saves me hassle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version