General Zone > Technology Area

Spare PC parts

(1/5) > >>

Stealer:
Hi all, I have some spare parts, that are just collecting dust. Dunno if anyone can use them or needs them. I was gonna build my friend a PC out of them but he is strapped for cash; I can't be bothered to play the bank of Stealer role ergo, thought I'd list them on here:
Ati 270x GPU (think it's AGP, can double check if interested) (fan has stopped working, think it's replaceable, may require soldering - I'm really not sure, I just replaced and upgraded it)

M54A97 mobo with FX6350 and 8 gig kit (2x4 gig) of DDR3 OCZ ram With Arctic freezer pro 7 cpu heatsink.
I have a 8 gig (2x4) kit of Gskillz ripjaws ddr3 as well laying around somewhere)

If anyone can use them, I'm just happy to get rid of them, just pay the postage and slip me a beer token or two.

charsi_baba_zzz:
agp? those  are relic

Stealer:
Lol charsi. I might be better saving that for a museum :O

Blub:
I have no idea about hardware, so I cannot really judge whether the walk to the museum makes sense ;D, but could you not use it for some kind of media center PC?

Stealer:

--- Quote from: Blub on April 13, 2021, 19:37 ---I have no idea about hardware, so I cannot really judge whether the walk to the museum makes sense ;D, but could you not use it for some kind of media center PC?

--- End quote ---

Ah that's kinda my forte, aye not sure where the nearest IT museum is to me! Aye, that might be a thought :) We've already got 2 desktops and a laptop.
Was just kinda hoping someone on here could make use of the parts, nae bother.
Think there is a PC shop in town, might see if they want it + see if they know their stuff ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version