General Zone > Technology Area

Spare PC parts

<< < (2/5) > >>

Grim_Fandango:
How about tryin' tae punt them at ra Barras?
Ur they still goin'?

Ah used tae get bit's 'n' bob's fea Wishy Market.  That's aw hooses noo.

Stealer:

--- Quote from: Grim_Fandango on May 10, 2021, 00:10 ---How about tryin' tae punt them at ra Barras?
Ur they still goin'?

Ah used tae get bit's 'n' bob's fea Wishy Market.  That's aw hooses noo.

--- End quote ---
Not sure dude, haven't heard of that.
Aye still collecting dust. If ya want em, nae bother :)

I'm up in the Highlands, but postage shouldn't be too bad  8)

Grim_Fandango:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm constantly clearing out my bits'n'bob's bin.  At one point I had enough cables and IDE ribbons to circle the globe :).

I generally punt my old tech on Gumtree or Freecycle.  There's usually someone happy to take stuff off your hands.

Stealer:
Hehe, I know the feeling, I've got a few bags full of cables I've collected since the 90s  :)) I've still got a few IDE cables, even a null modem cable (think it was serial to serial, can't quite recall without googling or delving through the bags) somewhere! Luckily the missus hasn't made me throw them out: my usual reply is it's good to have spares  8)

Ah nice, I'm a bit outdated, not used those sites before, I only just started using amazon in the past few years  :-[

Thanks for the suggestions Grim  ;)

holyspam:

--- Quote from: Stealer on May 14, 2021, 20:33 ---Hehe, I know the feeling, I've got a few bags full of cables I've collected since the 90s  :)) I've still got a few IDE cables, even a null modem cable (think it was serial to serial, can't quite recall without googling or delving through the bags) somewhere! Luckily the missus hasn't made me throw them out: my usual reply is it's good to have spares  8)

Ah nice, I'm a bit outdated, not used those sites before, I only just started using amazon in the past few years  :-[

Thanks for the suggestions Grim  ;)

--- End quote ---
These might be useful in the post-apocalyptic world. You'll need all the cables and adapters you can find!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version