Pirate/Warez key banned  (Read 24153 times)

Piglet

Re: Pirate/Warez key banned
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2022, 17:13 »

Gaby

ip banned
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2022, 05:44 »
Hi, today i want to enter in game and i receive the msg "your ip is banned" why? my nickname ovidoi.

Gaby

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2022, 06:39 »
Hi, i use mac version, do not have a cd key, use mac mojave os and native game for this O.S., what do i have? today happen this issue, I play this game many years in this server, but today banned, why?

holyspam

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2022, 07:38 »
Hi, i use mac version, do not have a cd key, use mac mojave os and native game for this O.S., what do i have? today happen this issue, I play this game many years in this server, but today banned, why?

Get your CD-Key

Within the UT2004 package and under the "System" folder, you need to create a file called "cdkey" that contains your valid UT2004 CD-Key. Open TextEdit. Now, switch to plain text mode.

Type in your CD-Key with the dashes like so: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Save the file as "cdkey" with no file extension. If your key doesn't work or if you didn't do this part yet, you will get this error when trying to open the game:

And that is that. You are done. You should be able to enjoy Unreal Tournament 2004 on your Mac.

Gaby

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2022, 07:47 »
This issue only this server, in mac play directly from dmg file, mac doesn't use cdkey, another server don't have this issue. I play many years this game, in the beggining official ut2004 server accept my ip and valid purchase.

Gaby

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2022, 08:08 »

Get your CD-Key

Within the UT2004 package and under the "System" folder, you need to create a file called "cdkey" that contains your valid UT2004 CD-Key. Open TextEdit. Now, switch to plain text mode.

Type in your CD-Key with the dashes like so: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Save the file as "cdkey" with no file extension. If your key doesn't work or if you didn't do this part yet, you will get this error when trying to open the game:

And that is that. You are done. You should be able to enjoy Unreal Tournament 2004 on your Mac.

I make this description, no result, this server steel ip banned, another ut servers no, and play normaly, only miasma servers ban my ip, why? The game work normaly, not have issue.

holyspam

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2022, 08:52 »
This is the result of searching your GUID. (You can see your GUID in Settings -> Player)
If you have bought the game, make sure the correct Serialkey exists on your system inside that CDKey file.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:54 by holyspam »

Piglet

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2022, 09:27 »
No need to hide the guid - it's not sensitive: d918c03e2bb4a45ccc99131d630d9274

kops

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2022, 12:46 »
https://www.cdkeys.com/unreal-deal-pack-pc-steam < £2.29 For the entire Unreal bundle. Code redeemed through Steam. The price of a sandwich.

Nardaq_NL

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2022, 14:12 »
and to retrieve the CD key from the steam version (windows) see this topic https://miasma.rocks/index.php/topic,1330.msg15135.html#msg15135

Gaby

« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2022, 16:23 »
i use mac os not windows, cannot play on steam because not work good on mac old games.

Piglet

« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2022, 16:53 »
For mac you just need the key, then can store it as detailed above

Gaby

« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2022, 18:09 »
i use another key in black list on Epic and master server banned instantly, but with my key not banned, all servers work with my key except your server. Piglet, is a mistake maybe, or i don't know, i play with your server many times and years and not ban, why today? repeat, another fake key master server ban, with my key not. My mistake, i have windows 11 and play several times to ut2004 ilegal copy, yes i recognise, but only tests, the windows is download from microsoft because i registration on developer and beta tester, same Apple and work no issue, maybe that is issue?

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2022, 23:54 »
https://www.cdkeys.com/unreal-deal-pack-pc-steam < £2.29 For the entire Unreal bundle. Code redeemed through Steam. The price of a sandwich.

Ok dunno if this is a thing or they just want to embarrass just me, if it is the latter, then let that be done properly

Exibhit A: Fault lies on ICICI bank
Exhibit B: Dear Kops is to be stared at
Exhibit C: Website is at fault
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2022, 09:53 »
Dear Ravi,

Issue might be at your bank side, please check Your ICiCI bank Card for international Online merchant limit for payments via "imobile" app(their official bank app) by default its set at 100rs for international transactions. As its not a domestic mode of payment on https://www.cdkeys.com/unreal-deal-pack-pc-steam

I can confirm the site is Legit and you will receive the code for ut2004, which you can "Redeem Product" on steam client and follow https://miasma.rocks/index.php/topic,1330.msg15135.html#msg15135 if you don't want to use steam or you can just do it via regedit too

FYI, PFA