Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Some data on balancing

<< < (9/9)

hellfire:
As the person who started the discord revolution, we never allow spectators to tell us about the other team. That is absolutely not fair and falls in the zone of cheating. This is because you are using tools which are not equally available to others unlike discord where everyone is welcome and I am marketing it all day long ;)

Only once plaka speced and ratted on Quadro on my request but it was done with full disclosure to Quadro the next day with a link. So, it was for fun and I also wanted to see if my weak team could use the plaka intel to enhance their capabilities. This was purely a test and Quadro was laughing and took it in good sport once he saw the video ;)

So, when you guys kill flag runners like me with spec intel, you tend to forget that it is a long run and a tough work to get the flag and to lose it to spec intel is not fair.

So, I hope you guys do not grudge the spec ban as if you win by hard work, that is in the end of the day, much more satisfying than going to sleep knowing for eg: I beat Quadro thanks to Plaka ? ;)

Also, from common sense, if some players are let off for minor things, it is probably because the offense is not too serious. Eg: Me and quadro pooping in longest yard or me spawn killing when I am sure my team has a few extra noobs (I rarely do this) etc etc. But serious ones like Asus episode has immediate ban.

Finally, sometimes red and blue teams talk in the same channel because that is the level of trust and friendliness we have among us :D

Romulus:
Okay but then you won't be whining that "winjoin" etc
We're can't spec, so we join random team...

Nardaq_NL:
Keep it on topic, last 15 post has nothing to do with this thread.

Romulus:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version