Some data on balancing  (Read 21260 times)

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Some data on balancing
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2022, 17:45 »
The balance doesn't work for me
When the match starts:
You're on red team
But I'm on a blue team ... Faulty ..

Piglet

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2022, 19:38 »
All the code is in the package. Feel free to suggest the fix to make it work properly.

I suspect there's a variable not replicating properly....

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2022, 04:49 »
Just  weird 2 laps passed in the same team distribution
I don't think this balance system is good.
2 gameplay passed in the same team distribution.

And unfortunately it’s weird when I play in novice players team, and unfortunately there’s no chance of winning because some people don’t know what to do.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 05:32 by Romulus »

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2022, 10:55 »
Just  weird 2 laps passed in the same team distribution
I don't think this balance system is good.
2 gameplay passed in the same team distribution.

And unfortunately it’s weird when I play in novice players team, and unfortunately there’s no chance of winning because some people don’t know what to do.

Well if you can observe the static team distribution, then good! That is what balancer was designed for. Please read complete page
https://github.com/ravimohan1991/Equalizer/blob/miasmactivity/BalancingAlgorithm.md

Please note balancer is incomplete and needs algorithmic feedbacks. So start coming up with methodologies (instead of stupid opinions covered with the jargonic name of "standards").
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2022, 13:17 »
I think everyone has the right to have their say.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2022, 14:39 »
That is incomplete. With rights come responsibility. Not sure if you understand the later part or just choose to ignore that.
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2022, 15:37 »
biztos...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 15:41 by Romulus »

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2022, 06:12 »
This "balance system" is worth nothing!
I was alone again! and I was alone in the previous round too!
I got one more comment for this
"xD"
I also lost in the previous round because I was alone! and the "balance" was the same again!
so how does it work? please explain because the same balance is in 2 rounds! I talked about this in my previous post which you called "stupid" comments!

Paul

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2022, 08:23 »
lol

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2022, 08:26 »

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2022, 02:50 »
This "balance system" is worth nothing!
I was alone again! and I was alone in the previous round too!
I got one more comment for this
"xD"
I also lost in the previous round because I was alone! and the "balance" was the same again!
so how does it work? please explain because the same balance is in 2 rounds! I talked about this in my previous post which you called "stupid" comments!

Well since you are asking nicely, visit page http://stats.miasma.rocks/EqualizerBE/SuperDuperLargeStatisticsInformation.html. You can refer to the OP here (https://miasma.rocks/index.php/topic,1682.msg22619.html#msg22619)
Now you should see PPH in the last vertical column and if you make the table, the list is as follows

Name                      PPH
1. [BMS]Romulus             199
2. Saint_Paul                   179
3.  Qoth                        Unknown

Now number 3's PPH is unknown meaning either they (PPHs) are immature, in the sense, their registered playtime is less than 1 hour or they are using corruption connection or relevant nuiance (that really messes up ID's to track them down).

The Algorithm is to put highest PPH player, in the beginning of a match, on red and subsequent 2 lower players on blue. The corruption is equivalent to lower PPH (while deciding the order). And before you point fingers at me, this is completely Pig's algorithm (except the corruption equivalent to 0 PPH, which to my utter shock and unpleasantness becomes true in many situations). Finally, the fact that balance is SAME for more than one match (if I understand you correctly) means that the Pig's Algorithm is STATIC. Again you got problem take it up with the boss.

When you write "This "balance system" is worth nothing!" you are implying that basically Admins of this community are worth nothing, meaning, you yourself are investing your time (is it?) into nothing (which in my POV is highly inconsistent statement). Now tell me how satisfied you really are!  8)               
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 02:57 by The_Cowboy »

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2022, 03:13 »
Also if you have some improvements for Algorithm, please feel free to contribute to https://github.com/ravimohan1991/Equalizer/tree/miasmactivity

BUt I highly doubt your ability to make a PR there, because it actually needs learning concepts and knowing things, which in my POV you utterly lack and won't be learning in your entire life cycle.

Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2022, 05:07 »
Why would we help with anything after features have been taken away from us?
We have a fair original edition of the game and features have been removed from us
Those who are cheating, moving in the game (using a moving keyboard) will not be banned as it is considered cheating .... Well I will not help you with anything.
However, sometimes you don't always look for the fault in others, but open your eyes and notice that some people always get away with everything on the server.

Bye!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2022, 08:24 by Romulus »

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2022, 10:10 »
Lul, peter, I am NOT expecting you to contribute anything. If anything you are just a BIG time sink who likes to suck up creativity and then feed on that. If you decide to quit, I believe it'd be a good riddance for this community!

Piglet

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2022, 10:29 »
Romulus, those "features" were taken away from you when you used them to cheat.

Specifically you and/or your sibling were dropping to spectate to tell the other where the flag carriers were. You can no longer spectate.

To try and avoid the restriction you started using another cd key. I've also now restricted that copy so that you cannot spec from there either.