Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Killing Floor 2.52 out

(1/6) > >>

[MiA]Raj:
Info:
This is the sequel to KF 2.51 community patch.

What's new:
* patriarch fixed
* weapons fixed
* ai fixed
* animations fixed
* breaking glass fixed
* zombies fixed
* performance bugs fixed

Install instructions:
Run the installer.
Make sure you use your UT2004 directory for location.

Tips:
* Configure your game settings before going to play. Just
so you'll get the better gaming experience and won't ask key
settings from other online players :)
* If you have any trouble with getting this mod running then
ask us for help.

Server has been updated.

Note: The installer will overwrite the old files, so make a backup of the files you might need later.

Download: (300 MB installer)
[Windows Installer]
[Linux Installer]
[Regular Zip version]

Enjoy!

Monsterboy:
Great, thanks! Just played Box with the new version and noticed a lot of changes and fixes. Unfortunately at round 10 nothing happened. The zombie counter in the upper right corner showed 5, but no sounds could be heard and no zombies came (and no patriarch). Not sure whether it is a problem with the map in combination with the patriarch, just thought I'd mention it.

And the difficulty is definitely too easy, otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it to round 10 all on my own.

EDIT: Tested another map with Mahloee and round 10 is definitely bugged. Shows 5 zombies, but nothing happens.  :(

poompoom500:
 >:( To Raj,

I have a small problem with your new version. When wave 9 comes, we do not get anything! The zombies are NO SHOWS! You're stuck with your weapons and yourself! BUMMER! I was so excited. But as for the weapons and effects, they're all good! Grenade explosions are perfect! And pistols really do damage! Aim is better! Good job, but for the wave 9 glitch!

[MiA]Raj:

--- Quote from: Monsterboy on May 19, 2010, 19:16 ---Great, thanks! Just played Box with the new version and noticed a lot of changes and fixes. Unfortunately at round 10 nothing happened. The zombie counter in the upper right corner showed 5, but no sounds could be heard and no zombies came (and no patriarch). Not sure whether it is a problem with the map in combination with the patriarch, just thought I'd mention it.

And the difficulty is definitely too easy, otherwise I probably wouldn't have made it to round 10 all on my own.

EDIT: Tested another map with Mahloee and round 10 is definitely bugged. Shows 5 zombies, but nothing happens.  :(

--- End quote ---

I changed the ini file a little. Try now please.
Pat should come after wave 10.

About the difficulty - i'll look into it more when someone confirms Pat is working.
By the way, on scoreboard, what is the difficulty you see? Is it "Skilled" or something else?

I can't play myself so.. sorry.

deathnotedo:
totaly downloading the mod now :D:D ill get back to ya if i fined any glitches   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version