Gaming Zone > [MiA] Servers

Freon: New team balancer code running on the server

<< < (2/2)

Miauz55555:
On a 9-0 the ballancer would definitly put the new 12 ppr player on the team with 9 points. May also swap the highest ranked player from the 0 team against a player in the mid from the 9 team. =D

How about uneven numbers?

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Piglet on November 13, 2021, 12:35 ---
I may add some more logic to check whether a single player swap from a smaller to a larger team would be "better" - if I can clearly identify what "better" means in this case.

--- End quote ---

Stealer:
Seems pretty even to me. We had a match earlier that had teams at 4.5 and 5.3 Team average, or something like that, was very even, it worked ut 10-9 I think. Some tend to kill/spam more and others tend to go for thaws; it's a very tricky thing to balance!
Respect sir, seems good :)
I do have free time at the weekends if you want me to take a look at the code - I doubt I could improve the code but happy to bang heads/ideas/intellects :)

One thing I'm not quite sure about though: when someone shouts "teams" is that a command for the autobalancer or is that something that requires players to manually switch? I just leave it to the auto balancer myself. Sorry if I have misunderstood and are supposed to switch (my ppr is generally pretty low so I shouldn't make that much of a difference  :'( ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version