General Zone > The Lounge

"The UT2004 master server could not be reached."

<< < (14/14)

Killer_XTREME!!!:
my my, GUYS! GUYS!! GUYS!!! The game is meant to be enjoyed. FULL STOP.

hellfire:
"As you say below it was just a slow morning match, yet you speak as if your life depended on winning it."
---Every game I play, I atleast think of winning. If my life would defend on it, I would re-set to old settings and kick ass + discord. The reason you do not play with this urgent spirit even the morning silly games, shows why Quadro got pissed and I did not see much hope winning with you.

"HA, teamwork with you, do you hear yourself. It never crossed your mind you had zero teamwork with me. Besides i don't like that map and i don't like 2 on 2 matches. Always fertile ground for either player of the losing team accusing the other. Never a lucky combination."

-- You said it, you don't like the map. When you don't like and hence no teamwork, why the hell are you crying about it here? If you don't like, spec or just play like you don't like but then don't complain about me not defending. If you do not like map, you have zero motivation to win and with 2 highly motivated players, yeah..teamwork or no teamwork, the will to win is missing.

"...he and risel kickvoted me..."
-- I did not do any such thing and hate is a very strong word. No one hates you. Just pissed off at your gameplay maybe at max. No one is saying shit when you score/defend. If people can talk about you like this, it normally means you are playing sub par to what you usually play. Have you seen us trolling a usually bad player who we know will always be in the lower half? ICH has taken 100 times more insults from Quadro and me even if he is an excellent defender (very stubborn and hence a huge pain lol) and to me , that is what I think needs to lower a notch.

Also, YES I want others to do in a certain way but have you ever realized what I say  is the most optimal way to win? Even Quadro can be heard saying "give me just 1 player with brains". It is because, only 3 players doing teamwork is enough to win most matches. I am not thinking I am the best. Why on hell would I ask help from holy or ask JP about map secrets or ask plaka to teach me manta runs. However, I stand by my advise which I give in game like "camp underwater" or "take down lexa" etc as that is the most urgent things to do to win. If you disagree with them , just don't follow. However, there are people like saint who actually follows them and helps massively to coordinate a fast manta attack etc.

Also, Risel is an excellent game artist and me, Quadro, ender etc etc are all buddies who talk on a daily basis about everything other than just gaming. So, maybe you are missing the bigger picture, but we are highly competitive in the game and call each other names but outside the game we are friends who are talking about life and other stuff and all these people are more or less very helpful and cool.

Lastly, since you talk of skills ok, I will up a notch to prove a point. Do not forget that we have all full time jobs and most high skill players have the luxury to practice all day long. What stuns me is that people do noob things even after 10 years of playing a little everyday ;)

Anyway, please do not go insulting people like you did to Risel. No one ever told you personal things other than a pinch about your lack of interest in the morning maybe. Why risk a temp ban by letting your emotions. Atleast be assured I do not mean to insult/troll you just for the sake of doing it. And yes you have zero obligation to follow my advise in the game. However, if you have any advise for me, ask me and mostly I always answer the call. Eg: When someone says defend (and I am sure that the player is a good attacker), hell yes I defend. If you want proof, watch all my videos of the longest yard map. Hell since a month has ALWAYS defended in that map causing us to win big time. So, yes I defend. 

CRONix:
Here comes sup the simp to defend her honor xD

--- Quote from: sup on August 24, 2022, 04:09 ---Yeap, sexist detected...

Risel said "kronix ut master"
you said that her father took her virginity, that she is a bitch and that she doesn't deserve to be called a woman...
--- End quote ---

"sexist" HA. Nope, not even close. She kickvoted me for no good reason and tried to troll me altho i never said a word to her.

--- Quote ---btw, she's 1 million times better than you. If she's "low skill" I don't know what you are. You don't even know how to dodge jump or how not to fall off the manta...
--- End quote ---

LOL, i hardly even noticed her presence in-game, she never dominated me 1on1, that's how "good" she is, her average score is 2.45, mine 2.94......i always say scores are not the main thing and they really are not but they do say something.

--- Quote ---You don't even know how to dodge jump or how not to fall off the manta
--- End quote ---

LOL There he goes with dodge jump again xD...here is your dodge jump, it ain't that mysterious nor powerful afterall

it's hardly any better than forward forward (wait few nanoseconds) jump

As for "how not to fall off the manta" you only show you're still bitter about YOUR lack of skill from that arcade match when you dropped me off manta multiple times cause you had no elegance to duck with manta before the ramp/slope, to smoothly rise into the air vertically, you crushed into it brutally like a brickhead. You, unrealistic as you are, deny me that i am solid manta driver, in fact i'm one of the better ones when i'm in mood, just 2 days ago i did a really nice one in Fortress carrying gillad i think it was, not even going to the tower first to get a straight exit route, but going into the air straight from our base, making a smooth turn/landing and escaping with the flag, not that hard really.

--- Quote ---Have a nice ban
--- End quote ---

You wish, nup.

Piglet:
Just chill out. Be nice. Stop.

kops:
CRONix is banned from the forum and game servers for his comments.

Hellfire, just settle down on the game servers. What might seem like banter to you isn't always read like that by other players. Constantly calling people noobs is not the way to generate better gameplay nor is it a making the servers a welcoming place to be.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version