"The UT2004 master server could not be reached."  (Read 25977 times)

sup

Re: "The UT2004 master server could not be reached."
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2022, 14:47 »
Guys, relax! Soma is just playing with Risel, they are friends, Soma's flirting skills are pretty bad (and weird) that's all ;P

I talk to Risel on what's app and I guarantee she wasn't bothered by it. (she is too lazy to create a forum account)

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2022, 18:55 »
I have a legit key, actually always have but I used to use the pirate bay when I was broke many years ago (from first posts on thread).

Reading through some of the posts, seems a bit unfair on the admins to highlight an issue that they will feel is their moral duty to investigate, even in jest (if they don't realise you are having a laugh).

One love x
Stealer.T32

Piglet

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2022, 22:59 »
To be really clear anything misogynistic, racist, anti-LGBTQ+ or anything like that that targets an individual or a group is not ok. "Just be nice" is what we're looking for.

If you can't tell where banter ends and problems start...the admin group will be quite willing to do whatever is needed to get the point across.

California

• Dimethandrostenol
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2022, 05:07 »
I have played this game since 2005 and this is by far the friendliest and inviting server I have ever played on with all of the players calling each other friends and stuff. Friends couldnt possibly be a substitute for any other word or possibly 6 letter words. God bless all of you.
Nah bro I'm sweet.

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2022, 16:05 »
Hell_Fire will always offer this freelance service to the admins where I can keep killing the offenders until they RQ as an on demand service to the admins :D (Just tag the offender with my name  >:D)

Piglet

« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2022, 23:26 »
I have played this game since 2005 and this is by far the friendliest and inviting server I have ever played on with all of the players calling each other friends and stuff. Friends couldnt possibly be a substitute for any other word or possibly 6 letter words. God bless all of you.

Welcome! Most of the chat is here on Discord: https://discord.gg/SMtKQHZj

CRONix

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2022, 14:30 »
I have to report this.  In short, these couple of MORONS (hell, quadro, risel and jp), have started trolling me for really nothing.

I'll say what happened as objectively as i can. I first joined blue with soma just at the end, he was alone, in red was hell and someone else, i scored for win, then they started trolling each other, anyway.

They voted Edge, soma left, and it was me and hell against quadro and someone, and hell "brightly" somehow assumed i will stay in the base and defend, i almost always attack on that map so i did this time. They did a manta run of course and scored 1 or 2 quick ones, hell then told me to stay in the base, but i was already at their base and told him to stay in the base which he of course did not listen to, they in midtime scored few more, he then started to troll me how i "can't do 1 thing", HA, and quadro stupidly agreed with him.

Then they voted Abandon-Fix, the big snow map with towers. Now i was playing with quadro against hell, it was like 6 on 6. BTW i offed him with a shockgun like 10 times in 1on1 dueles, i don't think he offed me once. Anyway. Situation came where i got the flag we were all on the right side of the blue base (looking from the base) and i hid behind the wall, i did not want to just start going on foot toward our base and they all started shooting at me (my team), like go go. But i wanted to wait a bit for them to clear them up and hopefully someone bring the scorpion which would increase the chances of getting to our base immensely.  Anyway, that waiting did not last more than 5-6 sec max, i then exited the cover as they wanted and of course they offed me and they did not even manage to save the flag. Then quadro started shit talking me, he and risel kickvoted me, and they all joined in hatin', of course this was candy for hell.

BTW i scored 44 in that game i was 3rd out of 6, and they treated me as if i scored -3. Of course i lost will to play with morons and speced. They voted summervillages and continued hating.

JP joined in

Hell continued

Then they went on to play the castle, i tried to make quadro understand i had good reason to wait in the cover with the flag, but he just ghosted me and now risel started to troll.

Like i said i offed hell like 10 times in 1on1 duels just in Abandon today he didn't off me once, and he calls me nab after that, that's just hilarious, same for these other "geniuses", bigmouth halfwits.

Nevermind that i scored 200+ number of times, 100+ so many that i can't even approximate, that i did solo run captures in many "impossible" situations, on maps i love like closer, longest, bania, bloodbath etc, antonoius who is among the top of the tops commended me x times, he has no problem admitting when he see certain level. These other halfwits can only cry, they know well what i can do, they all seen it, and still they shittalk.

Stupid grown up babies wannabe trolls they just need a good spanking XD.

holyspam

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2022, 14:44 »
TL;DR

kops

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2022, 14:55 »
There's always the option of continuing to play the way you like but also using this revolutionary new feature!

CRONix

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2022, 15:10 »
There's always the option of continuing to play the way you like but also using this revolutionary new feature!

That's good to know.

Kuha

« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2022, 15:45 »
Drama 2 days in row?.  This kronix post should  have its own post? As how is this about the UT master servers when it was offline.

I feel u Kronix.

Jp/Risel are low skill so we can ignore those comments.

Hell has nothing to show for hes comments. I have had enough games where im teamed wiht him and he cries on the chat how nobody defends.  Yet even after i cap for us and tell him to defend this man child rather keep crying and blaming others while saying he knows how to defend and attack yet does not show any of that. Hes like lost puppy when not teamed with top players leading him by leash.

Quadro/top players/admins will never admit you played better than them at that moment. When they lose or die against us its always luck/bug/lag/team no matter what we do its never skill on our part. When they lose its always low skilled players fault never the fact that other team might have more high skilled players.

In the end its 2004 game where boomers and millenials  play to win and not have fun. Like its some  popular modern game with ranked ladder.

Does the ignore text even work? as i have tried to mute ppl from the menu and it does nothing.

sup

« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2022, 16:08 »

It doesn't work, I tried several times with our lovely The_Cowboy and it didn't work. But then he was finally muted by Dave and that was the best day of my life.

If you're reading this Dave, I love you, marry me plz I'm a great cook

Soma

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2022, 17:26 »
Hey Kronix first thing thanks for help nobody was right for blaming u,quadro was trying to beat me 1 vs 1 thats it so he got bothered when a few players joined, second thing i think its not allowed to blame someone because of his skills we should respect all players all ages all skills so nobody chose his skills level god did, just ignore them and hf

CRONix

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2022, 18:58 »
Well said Kuha, Jp/Risel are low skill, and these other two are really not much better, they just try harder ON AVERAGE. Hell is really like a child, just day or two ago he scored like 10 after whole match and then cried how his team sucks and don't defend lol, i couldn't believe my eyes. And this quadro guy is not much different, another clown who thinks he is "justified" to shittalk if he judges someone made a "mistake". Easy with your entitlement, clown.

Who cares, it's a fkn game. How many times i was trying my best and i see team does not give a fuck, i may be disappointed and bit annoyed but that's all. Besides not all of us are always inspired to play our best, realistically i'd say most of us play our best very small part of the time. And i really don't know how is anyone intelligent supposed to be motivated when playing with morons who are ready to attack you any moment for any (what they perceive as) "mistake" just cause it appears to them you threaten their "victory". Phh.

CRONix

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2022, 19:11 »
Hey Kronix first thing thanks for help nobody was right for blaming u,quadro was trying to beat me 1 vs 1 thats it so he got bothered when a few players joined, second thing i think its not allowed to blame someone because of his skills we should respect all players all ages all skills so nobody chose his skills level god did, just ignore them and hf

I understand the thing between you and quadro but this happened later when you left (or were specing).
I already explained what happened, really, they had no reason to blame.
And even when there is a reason (speaking in general), it's no excuse to act like a jerk.

It's not a matter of skills but matter of motivation/concentration, at least with me. I know well how precise i can be with shockgun when i am motivated and all the rest. When i am not motivated i don't even try, of course that then your precision goes way down. Same for everyone. But yes, i agree, in game or real life, we should never blame people because of their skills, ESPECIALLY in a video game which is exclusively made for having fun.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 19:18 by CRONix »