Only the truth will set me free....  (Read 10445 times)

koko

Only the truth will set me free....
« on: February 20, 2022, 13:36 »
Dear, first of all I want to greet you and I hope that you are all well together with your families and that all the issues that are happening in the world (covid, possible wars and a long etc.) are not affecting you and if so, I hope it is as little as possible.
On the other hand and as the title of the post says, only the truth will set me free and I write to this great community for that, to know the truth, I ask you humbly and please without hiding anything (without censorship) no matter how strong good or bad. Let this be (who am I to the world? What am I to the world?), please be honest, I think I'm ready for it.
I also want to share with you that I love this game and along with it I learned to love you too.
I'm sorry I was a stone in some people's shoes and didn't put in the effort at first as I understand that this annoyed several players, although my hardware at the time and a poor internet connection didn't allow me to perform as well as I wanted.
Someone asked me through chat once, that when I was launching my gamer career, hehe when I changed the pc and screen but that was never my intention, I did that just to be able to play better on this server and with you in the team that I touch and with any player, since I do not discriminate against anyone! I don't even lower my performance to harm, simply sometimes you have good days and others not so much. I must also confess that I thought about improving based on punishing some for the mistreatment I received by spying on me and apparently exposing my privacy and all that I hope they tell me and change. I gave up on it, since it was not good feelings and I understood that it only poisoned me and that the best thing is to compete but with oneself and in a good lit with others.
I appreciate the netcode, although I don't fully understand it, I know that it allows us players who are further from the server to play better and at the same time perform for our teams, improving the balance and experience for everyone.
I would also like to play with you again, but not without first asking you if you agree, because if so, it would be fabulous, and if not, I also understand it and I keep the best of what has already been played in the past, those epic matches that I love so much. They like it and I imagine that you do too.
I also want to clarify that the screen prints (pic) that I took at the end and the team scores were not to humiliate anyone, they simply were and when I dared, post on the server in a section that I saw on the server where many uploaded these photos and participated in some way with you and of course to have an idea of ​​the evolution of my performance.

Anyway, I couldn't sleep thinking about writing this, so here it is.

So now you know, if you want me to come back tell me, I hope without cheating or deliberately low fps, if not I understand it and I'll keep the good. Those who love me, I love them and those who don't love me, I love them too. I wish you all the best without distinction! 8)

Jorge Luis Solis de Ovando Pérez.
 Mr.Magoo in game
 Magoo for friends.

Use the google translator I hope you understand well.

En español

Estimados, primero que nada quiero saludarlos y espero que todos se encuentren bien junto con sus familias y que todos los temas que suceden en el mundo (covid, posibles guerras y un largo etc.) no los estén afectando y si es así espero que sea lo mínimo posible.
Por otro lado y como el titulo del post dice, solo la verdad me hará libre y escribo a esta gran comunidad para eso, saber la verdad, se los pido humildemente y por favor sin esconder nada (sin sensura) por muy fuerte buena o mala que esta sea (quien soy para el mundo? que soy para el mundo?), por favor les pido sinceridad, creo que estoy listo para ello.
También quiero compartirles que amo este juego y que junto con ello aprendí a quererlos a ustedes también.
Lamento haber sido una piedra en el zapato de algunos y no esforzarme en un principio ya que entiendo que eso molesto a varios jugadores, aunque mi hardware en ese momento y una mala coneccion a internet tampoco me permitía rendir lo que hubiera querido.
Alguien me pregunto por chat una vez, que cuando me lanzaba mi carrera de gamer, jeje cuando cambie el pc y pantalla pero esa nunca fue mi intención, eso lo hice solo para poder jugar mejor en este server y con ustedes en el equipo que me toque y con cualquier jugador, ya que yo no discrimino a nadie! ni bajo mi rendimiento para perjudicar, simplemente a veces se tienen días buenos y otros no tanto.  También debo confesar que pensé en mejorar en función de castigar a algunos por el maltrato que recibí espiándome y al parecer exponiendo mi privacidad y todo eso que espero que me cuenten y cambie. Desistí de ello, ya que no era buenos sentimientos y entendí que eso solo me envenenaba y que lo mejor es competir pero con uno mismo y en buena lit con los demás.
Agradezco lo del netcode, aunque no lo entiendo del todo, se que nos permite a los jugadores que estamos mas lejos del server jugar mejor y a vez rendir para nuestros equipos mejorando el balance y la experiencia para todos.
También me gustaría volver a jugar con uds, pero no sin antes preguntarles si están de acuerdo ya que si es así seria fabuloso y sino también lo entiendo y me quedo con lo mejor de lo ya jugado en el pasado, esos partidos épicos que tanto me gustan y me imagino que a uds también.
También quiero aclarar que los print de pantalla (pic) que sacaba al final y los score de los equipos no eran para humillar a nadie, simplemente eran y para cuando me atreviera,  postear en el server en un apartado que vi en el server donde se muchos subían estas fotos y participar de algún modo con uds y por supuesto para tener una idea de la evolución de mi desempeño.

En fin no podía dormir pensando en escribir esto, así que aquí esta.

Así que ya saben, si quieren que vuelva me cuentan,espero sin trampas o bajos fps de manera premeditada, sino lo entiendo y me quedo con lo bueno. A los que me quieren, los quiero y a los que no me quieren, también los quiero. Les deseo lo mejor a todos sin distinción! 8)

Jorge Luis Solis de Ovando Pérez.
 Mr. Magoo en el juego
 Magoo para los amigos.

Use el traductor de google espero se entienda bien.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 13:44 by koko »

[BMS]Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
Re: Only the truth will set me free....
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2022, 14:05 »

koko

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2022, 14:15 »
 ;) hi

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2022, 18:34 »
Hey Mr. Magoo. I remember you because of this little memory trick I learned from Uncle.

In theoretical physics community there is a seminal paper like so
O. Aharony, S. Gubser, J. Maldacena, H. Ooguri and Y. Oz, Large N field theories, string theory and gravity, Phys. Rept. 323 (2000) 183, arXiv:hep-th/9905111.

They are collectively called MAGOO!

Enjoy your stay and have fun. Player feedback is crucial to move forward in our gaming endeavour!
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Grim_Fandango

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2022, 22:56 »
Hi koko, I hope you and yours are well.

Firstly...

Welcome to MIASMA!!!

MIASMA is a great community filled with with (mostly) decent people :)

Apologies koko, I can't pretend to fully understand your post, sometimes translation services fail to convey the true meaning behind the words.

We all make mistakes, but it takes the bigger person to own up to them.

Have fun, hope to fight with/against you soon.

Grim
• Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, made up genders are from Uranus.
• It's all shits & giggles until someone giggles and shits.
• I wish I had the aim of an Eastern Bloc player.

koko

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2022, 02:26 »
Hey Mr. Magoo. I remember you because of this little memory trick I learned from Uncle.

In theoretical physics community there is a seminal paper like so
O. Aharony, S. Gubser, J. Maldacena, H. Ooguri and Y. Oz, Large N field theories, string theory and gravity, Phys. Rept. 323 (2000) 183, arXiv:hep-th/9905111.

They are collectively called MAGOO!

Enjoy your stay and have fun. Player feedback is crucial to move forward in our gaming endeavour!
Hello and thanks for answering, although I searched in google what you mentioned, I couldn't find anything ..... that makes sense to me. English language and computers are definitely not my thing or I'm just stupid. :(

koko

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 02:31 »
Hi koko, I hope you and yours are well.

Firstly...

Welcome to MIASMA!!!

MIASMA is a great community filled with with (mostly) decent people :)

Apologies koko, I can't pretend to fully understand your post, sometimes translation services fail to convey the true meaning behind the words.

We all make mistakes, but it takes the bigger person to own up to them.

Have fun, hope to fight with/against you soon.

Grim
Thank you Grim for your welcome, I hope we have fun as a team or against you. :)

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2022, 03:49 »
Hello and thanks for answering, although I searched in google what you mentioned, I couldn't find anything ..... that makes sense to me. English language and computers are definitely not my thing or I'm just stupid. :(

It may be true, but if you can read posts here, you can read that too!
arXiv is a open platform for fundamentalists to show off the work. All High-Energy work is open source (no one can dare steal it!).

The resolved link to the above post be
https://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/9905111

Let me know if you wanna understand the article in its entirety!!!
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

koko

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2022, 05:37 »
I just got to that page or resolved link that you mention, but I don't know what to do with it or what you want to explain to me and less that it has to do with the initial post and I would like to understand the article in its entirety! but I looked at it and it contains math and concepts that I don't think I have the knowledge to understand. ??? Thanks for your interest and reply. :D

You really understand all that?, because if so I can only say wow  :)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2022, 05:49 by koko »

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2022, 06:08 »
Well it IS related in the sense that the authors are collectively known as Magoo which IS your in-game alias.

String Theory = Math + fun
It is Newton's Laws extended framework for Physics and well Math!

In WORDS it is the theory of EVERYTHING!

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2022, 00:50 »
wow things can go serious here lol...I play unreal to measure and be sure that alcohol and age is still not affecting my brains :D (i drink 1 bottle of wine a weekend and if this can kill, let me know now lol ).

I call people noob as a joke and to help provoke them to play better and mostly I enjoy the fact that I meet people from all over the world. So, when I read your post , it is surprising how serious people take this :D

I started here with ping 315 and mostly always number 4-5. That changed with ping 135, then 56, then 36 and now 16 FINALLY. However, I still dont LAN and hence my aim is not spot on. So, don't forget, more than anything, this game keeps mind sharp and helps make friends at the same time.

Enjoy unreal as the real world is going to shit with wars, covid etc lol

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2022, 00:53 »
I btw, follow physics and have a small understanding of such topics. Glad to see people share the same. I built a fully computerized DIY astronomy kit with full tracking and goto to enjoy the skies when I get time. (astrophotography not telescope). My friend got a dobson for 400 Euros and lives in the south of France village. Will visit him later this year to enjoy his scope. Anyone else tried astrophotography here?

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2022, 01:49 »

I started here with ping 315 and mostly always number 4-5. That changed with ping 135, then 56, then 36 and now 16 FINALLY. However, I still dont LAN and hence my aim is not spot on. So, don't forget, more than anything, this game keeps mind sharp and helps make friends at the same time.

Enjoy unreal as the real world is going to shit with wars, covid etc lol

You sir are true to all level of expectations! Kudos!!

Stealer

• StealerNinja
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2022, 09:35 »
Hello, the name sounds strangely familiar from many years ago... Did you ever play on the T32 servers?
Welcome to miasma :)
Stealer.T32

koko

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2022, 13:10 »
 Stealer I do not idea that it is a T32 server, but I come playing here from when you could only play Trolan, Primaveral and faceclassic. :)

Hell yea!
I've never had a telescope, let alone an astrophotography. But how beautiful it must be to see and photograph the stars. than a nice hobby.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 13:16 by koko »