Team HellFire  (Read 14661 times)

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Team HellFire
« on: March 17, 2022, 22:02 »
Hi,

Since I have been reading a lot of whining about top players like Quadro ensuring that his team wins, I wanted to know if anyone is interested in improving their game so such whining is not required.

I was wondering of forming a tight group of good players who can be in 1 team together under my command vs team Quadro /Ender/Kuha etc etc.

I have been playing this shit for ages and strategy is in my blood. So, I need players who can use intel and actually react than run around like noobs.

The idea is to do outstanding teamwork and increase the chances of winning. However, the condition for being in my team is to do what I say as then everyone knows what each other is doing and hence the attack and defending is much more coordinated like a modern army. Why I say under my command is because my situational awareness in the game is much much higher than most players. I can predict much ahead what players like quadro will do but since the grandfathers here would not use discord, I often lose time typing which costs the flag.

Hence, the idea is to form my own private army of friends who will be deadly and kickass.

I propose my most natural teammates:

1. Caracal - All rounder
2. Khyado - All rounder
3. Kuha --Attacker
4. Hell - Attacker

I need people like BRS who can defend like hell (2 in number) and 1-2 more good attackers like Ender :)

Anyone wants to join and then we can maybe have matches of Team hell vs team Quadro /others and I will upload these games for memories and improvement purpose who genuinely wants to improve their game.

Please remember:

1. The purpose is to win by teamwork over voice. No voice no join.
2. You should accept to be lead by me (Eg: If I ask for wingman on manta, I should have that in less than 5 seconds. Not because I am a dictator but because maybe the tank is down and a window of attack is only 5 sec :) )
3. Do not change roles unless I tell you no matter what happens to the score. (Eg: After losing 1 flag most noobs attack and lose a second lol. Worse, they dont defend until the 1st flag is lost and then the other team camps it out while attackers increase attacks).

Let me know who might be interested in Team Hellfire to burn all other teams alive :D

To the ones who agree, I will teach you tactics which are very much viable in all games (even outside unreal).

Cheers,
HellFire

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Re: Team HellFire
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 23:20 »
Wow! You take UT seriously. Hope you are not on meds or something, well, joking.  :))

Let me translate what Hell is wanting. He is boosting and encouraging team play to the limit where he is risking being a dictator followed by
huge scope of trolling (no this is not it  :)) as he clearly writes, so don't forget it next semester).

Hell is assuming a role of the Sitter, which, I think is cool, since many entities playing on the server need some popping! So go ahead Hell. I hope such tale sends shockwaves in the UT communities  8)
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

hellfire

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 23:37 »
Well translated mate :D I am technically on wrist pain meds if that helps ;)

I take UT as a way to keeping my brain alive and active. But honestly I never thought pro or anything more than past time. I will buy a mousepad as arbok said it will help with the aim. I will also attach a suicide key as kuha pointed. Other than this, I just want tough matches to help improve for the sake of keeping my brain young forever hehe. Gil got a new mouse too. Maybe I will borrow/test a few models to see if it makes sense changing. I want to try piglet's mouse.

[BMS]Romulus

• ❤️JL❤️
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 07:34 »
I need people like BRS who can defend like hell (2 in number)

Hey @hellfire
JL and I aren't defending well?  ???
You know .. The redeemer is our friend .. ;D

Kyhado

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 09:23 »
You know I'm up for it.

hellfire

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2022, 09:55 »
JL and Romulus :) Your deemers are legendary and Bania's secret room is ruled by you both hehe.  Ty for your defense in every game and you guys make Afghanistan much more challenging and fun hehe. @Khaydo- Thanks buddy. I will ask Caracal to join some "war games" in the test server where I will practice strategic attacks against campers etc before real war in the evenings ;)

tirofijo!!

• bash the fash
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2022, 17:19 »
i can follow orders if it is to annihilate quadro XD.... also im one of the biggest whinning players so off course i will help, this makes me think again that the best option will be a team selection at the beggining of each game, i know it must be difficult but someone with programing skills could make it.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 21:22 »
Wooow so much resentment against Quadro!

He might as well declare he is the Batman!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cDZlI0mFSE
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

Paul

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2022, 03:51 »
Now that's fascism lol

-Adler-

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2022, 08:09 »

1. Caracal - All rounder
2. Khyado - All rounder
3. Kuha --Attacker
4. Hell - Attacker

Sweet list of targets in the game  :D O:-)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2022, 00:17 »
Now that's fascism lol

Aha, took me some time to realize that!
They are as hypocrite as they come  :D

hellfire

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2022, 00:55 »
@tirofijo!! -- You are becoming better each day in making life of attackers hell haha. Join Discord to see how fun it is. Honestly we just chat sometimes about our lives than do pure teamwork. It is fun :)

@Quadro is helping everyone be better haha. This is good and helps keep brains young (or know when to stop drinking lol)

@paul -- Hellfire is democracy lover. Dictator means I will kill you and only you in the game until u join discord :P

@adler -- Just tc of your wrist as you have too many on your hitlist now :D

holyspam

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2022, 13:44 »
hellfire if you can create a meta I will gladly play as the last defender for the flag, since I suck at anything else xD
Try borrowing some meta/strategy guide templates from other games and adjust to UT?

(I bet you have played some MMORPGs and you know how important roles are)

hellfire

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2022, 14:24 »
Thanks @holyspam :) Indeed roles are super important. I think I purchased a famous game "insurgency" ? where this type of strategy is important but I ended up loving ut2004 more :D . But what do you mean by meta? Metaverse lol?

Miauz55555

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2022, 18:32 »
Thanks @holyspam :) Indeed roles are super important. I think I purchased a famous game "insurgency" ? where this type of strategy is important but I ended up loving ut2004 more :D . But what do you mean by meta? Metaverse lol?
meta -> metagame -> the best game possible/ unbeatable playstile/ win in every case, unless opponent is using another meta