Hell Fire retires  (Read 15605 times)

hellfire

• Dev, gamer, entrepreneur, good hearted&mock raging
Hell Fire retires
« on: April 01, 2022, 10:00 »
Hi,

Today I am announcing the sad news that I am following the footsteps of Duke to allow Quadro and Lexa to grow and take over the last remaining community of unreal players.

This decision of-couse has many causes which I will explain later.

Until next time, thank you for this amazing time since the last decade :) I am available always to coach the next generation of fighters anytime needed.

Firey goodbye,
HELL

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Re: Hell Fire retires
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 11:10 »
I shall miss my daily dose of Hell's stream! Good job Sir!
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

sup

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2022, 14:53 »
Shut up you little bastard, you won't fool me with an April Fools that easily put your fat ass in the game and try to beat me

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 15:02 »
Well I tried my best tackling that, but they keep on inventing fake inspirations.
Phew...
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

duke

• Full MemberĀ 
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2022, 15:06 »
xD

See ya next week :D

hellfire

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2022, 10:07 »
HAHAHAH....Did Risel just donate her brains to you SUP you little #$%$% :D I will surely kick your tiny ass for calling this out before evening ended :D But well done lol. @The_cowboy : I am putting tomorrow's video as "dedicated to the_cowboy" for having pulled your heart down until sup rescued it back :D

Hell fire does not know how to retire and never will :D As long as I am alive, I will always fight it out ;) See you all in the evening :) Hell yeah :D

Happy April fool to all who see this later on hehe. @Duke- Ofcourse . If you failed to keep away how can anyone succeed :)

sup

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2022, 21:13 »
HAHAHAH....Did Risel just donate her brains to you SUP you little #$%$% :D I will surely kick your tiny ass for calling this out before evening ended :D But well done lol. @The_cowboy : I am putting tomorrow's video as "dedicated to the_cowboy" for having pulled your heart down until sup rescued it back :D

Hell fire does not know how to retire and never will :D As long as I am alive, I will always fight it out ;) See you all in the evening :) Hell yeah :D

Happy April fool to all who see this later on hehe. @Duke- Ofcourse . If you failed to keep away how can anyone succeed :)

Lmao, the funny thing is that she was the one who suspected it, but she doesn't have an account here. So credits to Risel, I'm not that smart :P

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 01:06 »
Yeah better keep her out. I would never forgive myself for introducing these forums to her.

hellfire

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2022, 01:53 »
:p @cowboy -- i posted the video dedicated to you as promised ;)

sup

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2022, 16:05 »
Yeah better keep her out. I would never forgive myself for introducing these forums to her.

Why don't u like her? :/
She is nice and friendly

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2022, 17:14 »
Well we have enough immaturity with you here. No clue what would happen on more degradation :(

sup

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2022, 01:57 »
Well we have enough immaturity with you here. No clue what would happen on more degradation :(

What exactly did I do that was more immature than the immaturity you had to offend me without any need?

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2022, 02:05 »
No matter, ship has pretty much sailed.
And please stop using CAPS all the time in-game.

Also If you don't have the capability to bear the burden of truth, don't ask the questions in first place.

Also
Shut up you little bastard...

IDK about Hell, but I sure see hell lot of immaturity in that line!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2022, 02:32 by The_Cowboy »

sup

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2022, 03:40 »
No matter, ship has pretty much sailed.
And please stop using CAPS all the time in-game.

Also If you don't have the capability to bear the burden of truth, don't ask the questions in first place.

Also
Shut up you little bastard...

IDK about Hell, but I sure see hell lot of immaturity in that line!

Damn, I thought cursing risel for no reason, calling her fat and promiscuous, was immature. But you're right, calling a friend a little bastard was pretty childish. I'm sure he was offended as you can see from his reply

I use caps as a hotkey, u know, things that non-noobs players do. I don't think you would understand that. But don't worry, I will police myself not to bother you and I will also avoid making fun of my friends in a way that seems immature to you. After all, your opinion is very important.

Btw don't forget to take your lithium today.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2022, 04:04 »
Lul, there is no proof that I called her those names. And suggesting me to take lithium is another immaturity. You just making my point more lucid.