Hell Fire retires  (Read 13663 times)

sup

Re: Hell Fire retires
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2022, 01:19 »
And you can't touch my hair STILL!

No offense, but I don't like touching men

BTW:
If you think Risel is the only female player, then either you are obnoxious entity or purely ignorant. The proof would be
"Risel is fat". Can you show that or quote me saying that?!

Lmao, you are the most shameless guy I've ever met in my life. Okay, let's analyze this print and check if you weren't referring to Risel

First you said I should be Killer's gay partner (very bad joke btw)
I said she (RISEL) is the most beautiful Russian girl (Are there any other Russian girls there? I don't think so)
You say "if you think so". Confirming you knew I was referring to Risel
And then you say "she's fat"

Omg, who were you referring to?
a) Risel
b) Your mother
c) Your grandmother
d) Your dog

also since you are so good in leaking the information (and clearly it seems that the majority kick was ineffective), it is time that you assess your influences and how pathetic your attempt to control things really are!

Lol, my attempt to control what? I never even kicked you, or asked people to kick you, even in this print I said "I know, but I like him" when Risel told me not to talk to you. 'Cause you weren't this completely sick guy you've become

I'm not kidding, you need psychological help and until you get better you should be banned. You're not okay and that's too obvious. But it's just my opinion, let the admins decide what they want.

Paul

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2022, 01:21 »
wow asus is 15 years old? I thought he was just an idiot. I was wrong:)

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2022, 01:54 »
What ever crap sup produced...
Yeah I dont see any logic. Go and get tested by doctors. And stop ganging up!
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

sup

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2022, 02:14 »
What ever crap sup produced...
Yeah I dont see any logic. Go and get tested by doctors. And stop ganging up!

Lmao.. really? Is that the best argument you could think of? Even though I say that the admins can verify the veracity of all these prints? (already knowing you would argue that I edited it)

Didn't you say you called some "female player" fat? Now I created everything? Lol you are pathetic man

Strips of prints >> "Omg you're taking it out of context"
Full print screen >> "Omg you are creating everything"

Like I said.. you're the most shameless guy I've ever met

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2022, 02:18 »
Just for the sake of statistics, admins please observe how many allegations (in the form of curses and name calling) Sup and company have produced (confronting me) and what I have said in return (if talking logic is hurting them then please decide who is to be blamed).
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

sup

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2022, 02:22 »
Just for the sake of statistics, admins please observe how many allegations (in the form of curses and name calling) Sup and company have produced (confronting me) and what I have said in return (if talking logic is hurting them then please decide who is to be blamed).

Are u fucking kidding me? Look at the beginning of this discussion, you started offending me out of nowhere because I asked you why you didn't like Risel

You are completely disturbed

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2022, 02:24 »
Woooo more abuses. Heh they call me disturbed when I haven't uttered single curse word!

sup

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2022, 02:29 »
Woooo more abuses. Heh they call me disturbed when I haven't uttered single curse word!

What?? I didn't call you disturbed, I called you completely disturbed

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2022, 02:29 »
Now they hide behind technicalities!

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2022, 13:33 »
Thx all people who support me :D i love all people who supports me
Im really sorry

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2022, 10:42 »
wow asus is 15 years old? I thought he was just an idiot. I was wrong:)
  yes, im 15 years old
Im really sorry