Liverpool vs Real Madrid  (Read 6203 times)

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
Liverpool vs Real Madrid
« on: May 04, 2022, 22:47 »
Bueno chicos creo esto porque me gustaria saber quien creeis que va a ganar la Champions este año, El Real Madrid o el Liverpool, yo intuyo el real madrid

Well guys, I think this because I would like to know who you think is going to win the Champions League this year, Real Madrid or Liverpool, I guess Real Madrid
Im really sorry

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Re: Liverpool vs Real Madrid
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 00:09 »
Yeah, I'd support Real Madrid too. I remember the club from my college days when I used to play fifa 09-13. Kids, during those times, Real Madrid used to have Ronaldo (Christiano one) and Kaka. The golden days of fifa gaming. The best attacking sequence could be executed by smooth flick of fingers, and then the crowd (college one) used to get wild.

Good ol IIT days!!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 02:02 by The_Cowboy »
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 07:11 »
Woow, one would think Europeans be excited bout CL! Bizzarre  :D
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2022, 14:06 »
Yeah, I'd support Real Madrid too. I remember the club from my college days when I used to play fifa 09-13. Kids, during those times, Real Madrid used to have Ronaldo (Christiano one) and Kaka. The golden days of fifa gaming. The best attacking sequence could be executed by smooth flick of fingers, and then the crowd (college one) used to get wild.

Good ol IIT days!!

Real Madrid is, was, and will be the best team in the history of football!
Im really sorry

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2022, 14:43 »
Nice to hear!
But I am not sure about the current lineup  ::)

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2022, 14:45 »
Nice to hear!
But I am not sure about the current lineup  ::)

Let's see bro, if we go back to PSG, Manchester City, how can we not beat Liverpool if VILLAREAL almost went back to Liverpool and beat Bayern Munich
Im really sorry

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2022, 17:00 »
Wow dude, you seem to be much updated about the current situations!
You remind me of my die hard football fan friend.

Keep your passions alive! Woot!

ASUUUS

• Sorry
    • ASUS
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2022, 17:33 »
Wow dude, you seem to be much updated about the current situations!
You remind me of my die hard football fan friend.

Keep your passions alive! Woot!
Jsjsjsjs thanks cowboy and I hope that mine is solved and that Madrid wins the champions, Hala Madrid!
Im really sorry