General Zone > The Lounge

Ban from Discord

(1/6) > >>

The_Cowboy:
Dear Admins,

I have been slapped with a ban from Discord for a month. The reason given to me is my conversations with some individual named Sup. Now let me very precisely define the context, I am arguing against the abuse of liberty done by Sup and alikes within Discord (I'd want only Admins to post, but since this is public sub-forum, I can't prevent others). Just because it is free to speak anything doesn't mean they can start using words like "dick", "schizophrenia", and "dad issues" (not to name other unspeakable terms in public without responsibility).

I'd appeal the Admins to check the Discord logs since two days back from today and gauge the transformation of the environment from calm to agitation and find the root cause of who started it and who ended it and who was keeping the agitation alive.

Since I didn't honestly know how to respond I retorted which I believe could be interpreted as "funny" or "offensive?". But let me know how you would respond when someone calls you and your dad, and then out of the blue, starts talkin to you with unspeakable words. And no I don't think ignoring them is the answer.

sup:
Lmao, his life is over

Hi Johnny! I'm from brazilian!
U know, that stupid third world country you didn't even know people existed!
Oh yeah, free speech! free speech!

I vote for a life ban on me and Johnny on discord plz
Thanks in advanced

The_Cowboy:
@admins please note I am calling to you and here I am choosing to ignore Sup.

My prediction is it is gonna escalate from now on.

sup:
Damn, I'm disappointed, on Discord you gave me so much attention... Remember?
You said that Brazilians are stupid, that I have a third world mind, that you didn't know there were people here, that there should only be bots here

Plz Johnny give me attention I love exposing xenophobes

I vote to increase our ban to infinity on discord

freshmeat:
I was kicked off the Whatsapp group around the time Cyber was banned from the warfare server because I said I liked playing with him and will miss his and BJ's antics.  :D meep meep!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version