Gaming Zone > [MiA] Servers

Petition to either fix the bender glitch on Lakovost or ban people who abuse it

(1/7) > >>

duke:
It's an absolute joke that this hasn't been addressed yet - I've seen corsica and th3 cheat their way to victory several times on this map and nothing has been done. I've seen players like Asus getting banned for far less than this and these scums got away with it several times. It's one thing to abuse a glitch for fun when the game isn't affected and another to use it as a huge advantage in the game.

I thought that some basic rules applied to the servers, but I see that I'm mistaken. Fix this asap, because when cheaters like corsica or th3 are around it's unplayable. It's a joke that this has been allowed for so long. Either fix the bug or ban these cheaters.

Nardaq_NL:
Tbh. I have no idea what you're talking about. Picture says 1000 words.

hellfire:
Do explain the glitch so hell can have some fun before the fix :D

duke:
I don't have a picture.

The glitch allows the bender to hide at the very top of the mountain, it's impossible to shoot down by the enemy team + the driver can hit through walls/cave. For anyone with a half decent aim this is huge advantage for the team he's in.

I saw th3 abuse this glitch today, he ended 95-0 in frags. Need to say more?

Anyway, call is as you like - for me this is flat out cheating which I hate with a passion. We had players get permabanned for far less.

Nardaq_NL:
Think I found it.

Oh man. That i didn't think of it. That spot is EPIC!  O:-)

That said.

Shooting trough walls/hills/floors you normally not able to is considered a glitch and actions will be taken against you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version