Balancer conflicts  (Read 5092 times)

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
Balancer conflicts
« on: August 31, 2022, 14:05 »
Dear Reader!

I have been taking lot of heat for writing balancer. Soma and the like always keep on cursing it
That leaves me with two types of judgements

1. Either Soma is a useless player and feeds on rage (which is dangerous method in itself) and he has no sense of writing a program which is even worse given he is blaming the algorith that Piglet himself suggested.
2. He is just a big troll who likes to keep massing emotions and well should I need to say

Finally a I have been threatened by WebAdmin to keep mum or else they will mute me. ABUSE of power and I personally won't tolerate that (man talk about crossing the lines). My best guess is that is some greek called HolySpam!

I clearly tell you if you don't like my services then remove the balancer from server instead of some dumb asses keep on generating inertia, which I warn you again is going to be too costly...
Quote from: Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

kops

Re: Balancer conflicts
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 14:12 »
Hello,

You seem to be confusing contribution to the server with a free ride to say and do what you like. While we are, of course, grateful for any code that enhances the players' experience here, there are still some plain rules that everyone is asked to follow and you know full well what you have been typing into the chat and you also know it is completely unacceptable.

There is a fine line between banter and outright xenophobia and you're currently falling well on the wrong side of that, hence the warning in game and then the session ban.

If you'd like to discuss this further, feel free to PM me.

K

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 14:13 »
I believe you misunderstand my personality. And you ignored my warnings completely. Happy admining!!

Let me know if you are on Discord. We can chat there
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO.

kops

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 14:15 »
Hiya - absolutely - drop me a PM on Discord.

K

The_Cowboy

• CodeZilla
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2022, 14:17 »
What is your ID?

Mine is #3713, the_cowboy

kops

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2022, 14:21 »
You're only accepting PMs from friends- I've already pinged you