Gaming Zone > [MiA] Servers

Im done with this game

<< < (3/3)

hellfire:
Lyrics version for people who cannot follow fast lyrics : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWe5vV1NDgs ;)

Kuha:
Lakovost++ Bender spot died for this. shaking smh. Come on Duke u cant make up every week new reasons why u keep losing vctf maps. Stop playing late eu hours and play peak eu hours and u get a team. You could take note from hells book and make yt tutorial and post it on forum or write up guide like Piglet has for freon. Dont quit ut to chase some 18year old polish/ukraine teens thats not life u want.

duke:
You can lose for a variety of reasons, but this is the most frustrating one. I'm certain you had matches were you carried the whole team, capped a couple of times, retrieved the flags from critical positions and you still ended up losing 4-5.

A tutorial doesn't make any sense to me, it's not about the actual level (which can be improved) but the attitude. I don't care how good you are if you don't care about actually helping the team.

galbro48026:
this is kinda off topic but relatiable the gaming industr today is all about microtrasaction hey look at me look at my new skin hey i have a gold ak47 that i bough with microsoft points or i got an achievement for plainting carrots in minecraft and people want super easy matches where they own everyone and no challenge. and like the post here is stressing tons of spammers poeple who dont do anything etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version