Gaming Zone > [MiA] Servers

SpaceStation = another "bug" to fix

<< < (2/2)

TheEnder:
I do think these spots are part of regular play. You mentioned Snoop doing it, camping basically is his playstylexD. He finds critical points in maps and sits around them for 20 minutes. I’m not saying it can’t be frustrating or lame, because it can, but the only solution is to find ways to outplay him. As ultra pointed it out, you should have been able to see him from the sides, but even if not, you could have just shieldjumped there and pushed him off while u were midair, as there is really not much space to stand where he was or idk, this is what I would have probably tried.

Point being, as annoying as it may be, utilizing certain attributes of maps is still part of regular play.

duke:

--- Quote from: TheEnder on September 15, 2022, 22:12 ---you should have been able to see him from the sides, but even if not, you could have just shieldjumped there and pushed him off while u were midair
--- End quote ---
Dude that's some peak Rambo stuff. It was like 12 vs 12, by the time I got to him I'd have like 50 hp xD

hellfire:
0.001 BTC =  no snoop if duke pays hell  for a 20 min of camp cleaning job :D

duke:

--- Quote from: hellfire on September 15, 2022, 23:36 ---0.001 BTC =  no snoop if duke pays hell  for a 20 min of camp cleaning job :D

--- End quote ---
DEAL!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version