please dont ever turn into freon TAM server please.  (Read 5499 times)

galbro48026

please dont ever turn into freon TAM server please.
« on: September 25, 2022, 21:30 »
there are too many of them i dont like it when someone kill you then you have to wait til next match so if you not good player you have to wait or wait til someone unfreezed you by standing next to you. i guess now most people have 2 computers or 3 computers at once running so maybe they play another online game while play ut2004? i have been playing ut2004 for decades and even ut99 for decades - ut99 kinda same way dead in the water i see 1/2 of server out there that are fully packed TAM or TAM/freon combo. i used to like the sniper servers with cool maps you respawn or sniper only general shooting or low gravity and instagib too. but it supply and demand maybe one day you might be forced to convert to TAM/freon because of demand but that today gaming industry it all about likes and attention these days we all at one of our times used to be NOOBS.

Piglet

Re: please dont ever turn into freon TAM server please.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2022, 08:42 »
From my perspective, Freon will be the last thing to go should the the lights ever go out.

What bugs me is people playing TAM on a Freon server :D

Stealer

• StealerNinja
Re: please dont ever turn into freon TAM server please.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 19:00 »
Galbro, check the freon guide on these forums, there is also a freon menu if you press f7 in game on the freon servers. It helps to explain the game mechanics, teamwork is kinda key on freon unless you have a player on your team who can kill the entire oppositions team (these players are quite rare, but are out there).
Stealer.T32

Piglet