VCTF and sociology  (Read 25021 times)

Soma

Re: VCTF and sociology
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2022, 06:10 »

Ok you forced me to share these, i know you have no problem with these screenshots because scores are not improtant you can remove them from UT @piggy so we can playing without seeing scores thanks.

You are just a small kid who does not know how to play,
1: STARTING RACING TO GET MANTA OR RAPTOR BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES
2: CARING ABOUT RAPTOR AND MANTA PASSENGERS MORE THAN DEFENDING AND TRYING TO CATCH THE FLAG RUNNERS
3: HAVING LOW NUMBER OF KILL I THINKS BECAUSE ITS HARD TO KILL SOMEONE WITH VEHCILES, MEH U ALWAYS HIDE UNDERGROUND
+vehicles are for all team not especially for you nobody can take rap or manta because of you, OUR FLAG IS TAKEN!! OK lemme catch him where is our manta or rap ? fok its with plaka where is plaka? u can guess he might be waiting underground with raptor waiting to someone jumps and this is most failed plan you fail 90% of your attemps team would be better if they used it for defending or to catch flag runners etc.. but u never care at all you helps enemies more than you help your team

yesterday our team could score because you were on roof with manta saying in team chat: come on roof i got mantaa!! u did not even try to get your flag back so we could capture, bot would save it if it took it before you, you are just a negative player we have gave you 10k warning but still no results

http://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=174z18GFJVAa0f_qDw30dC3IsRsxUKjQ8

in this video all ppl can see who quadro was running with flag and  you did not care at all he captured and you behaved like  never mind !! its not my fault!! its my noob team fault ....

Now after seeing all these you will keep acting the same as usual because you are so selfish, atleast be like Mrhuhuhu he is a great manta driver who cares about flag carriers more than you and he is so usefull

Now admins can make a good decision about you that...

Kuha

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2022, 07:54 »
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Soma making a call out post?.

Soma u want to act high and mighty against plaka? Lmao. Did  u forget that u keep force team swaping going in to spectator and joining back. Thats agaist the rules for long time yet u and  Sup keep doing it. Yeah good that u demand Admins to take action and they should give u  ban/mute same with Sup.

After joining to that loser Whatsapp group you losers have lost your high horse kinda fast. Asking others to join match to sabotage/troll/bully players u dont like with group. Shit talking other players in group and acting like u got offended in match when ppl call u shit and crying about it in whatsapp, discord or ingame. To tell the truth its sad to even see some admins join in these childish acts. That recent Gil post on Discord shows how u ppl act. When u get the chance to be the bully u will take it and live it making fun the one invidual whos not  part of your group. Yet when u anger the mighty Lion who will spawn camp and makes sure u wont ever win match against him in VCTF u all start crying about balancer blaming your team when in truth you just suck at the game. Back to that Gil having Killer share private msgs on the group and all of u others demanding to see more just shows that you should get atleast muted ingame for long time if not banned. Yes Killer did remove the msg he shared but the fact that he did in the first place share ut shows what kinda group the Whatsapp is and has grown in to. Like i said there is Server Admins in that group yet these ppl dont get punished for their actions but they will be the first ones to demand punishment to others and come in as hyenas to defend each others. These ppl will be the first one to tell you they are just joking and having fun yet when u speak same way to them  they lose their mind  pathetic inviduals. I just named the big 3.  There is other hyena pups too that i could have named or talk about but  always  cut the ring leaders out so the power and group loser momentum.

There should be new Rule only ppl with high PPR in Freon can make post so we dont have to read these unskilled players post and comments in forum/discord/ingame/whatsapp.

Killer_XTREME!!!

• "Turn your wounds into wisdom"
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2022, 08:41 »
Let me get my Popcorn

Kuha

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2022, 08:52 »
Get your popcorn loser. Crying in the whatsapp about rules and banter. What a joke of a person u are.
 And if u care about so much of rules maybe stand by the rules Killer.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:54 by Kuha »

Killer_XTREME!!!

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2022, 09:20 »
*sigh*

Which rule did i break?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 09:23 by Killer_XTREME!!! »

Kuha

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2022, 10:03 »
Are u trolling killer? Did the circlejerking get to your mouth? What rules u broke? What rules did i break when u going @ me in the fuking group?

Calling me the next rounin or napoli was it. What u cant take the heat when it goes against your circlejerk? Man like you who goes posting private msg on to group chat with out asking consent from the other party has no right to act high and mighty. Telling me to realise whatsapp is banter? posting that as to respond to my forum post? Like i said in my earlier post u call it banter when u do it but someone else says or does anything to you its no banter u go crying and asking help form your circlejerk like the rest of u trash players in that group no need to even name them. Maybe u can get the Lion and Leopard to help you hyenas to try and bully me in game.

Killer_XTREME!!!

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2022, 10:06 »
yea 30 players are trash and your the only one with some sense right.
And you have no idea the kind of banter i take lol you havent seen it. you were new anyways and you left it by yourself.
no one forced you to join it and even before joining i asked you if youre ok with some banter here and there
I hope u remember what u said.
You take it everything so seriously, calm down and just enjoy the game and its players

bye
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 10:15 by Killer_XTREME!!! »

California

• Dimethandrostenol
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2022, 10:18 »
Plaka is a fine human being
Nah bro I'm sweet.

duke

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2022, 10:23 »
 ;D ;D ;D

Kuha is right about the sabbing and bullying players recently, it's happening pretty often to the point where there's no fun in playing. Snoop actually does it a lot particularly against me (you would have to spec me to believe it), the dude is one of the most vicious players I've ever seen - his team could literally lose 0-5 and all he cares about camping and sniping. He's like that bot that locks his target on you and he won't stop until either he kills you or dies himself. You can't imagine the number of times we were in opposite teams, some guy in my team took the flag and Snoop was still going after me where I was literally doing nothing mid map instead of chasing the enemy flag carrier who eventually went on to score.

Yesterday I was playing on lakovost, the game started at 6vs6 but technically it was 1v2 (which I'm used to on this map, no biggie, can't remember the last time the teams were balanced), suddenly everyone started joining the opposite team to the point it was like 1vs6 or something and what did Snoop do at this point? Join the opposite team.

I don't get the sabbing and bullying at all no matter what you feel about specific players, I mean what are you to teach someone who plays fair a lesson just because he curses or is unlikeable?

Btw "Calling me the next rounin or napoli was it." come on man, really ;D? I've been called way worse than that. Just have thicker skin, at the end of the day it's an online game even if you curse or get pissed you log off and go on about your day. We could still have a beer no problem like in December ;D
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 10:36 by duke »

Soma

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2022, 11:12 »
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA Soma making a call out post?.

Soma u want to act high and mighty against plaka? Lmao. Did  u forget that u keep force team swaping going in to spectator and joining back. Thats agaist the rules for long time yet u and  Sup keep doing it. Yeah good that u demand Admins to take action and they should give u  ban/mute same with Sup.

After joining to that loser Whatsapp group you losers have lost your high horse kinda fast. Asking others to join match to sabotage/troll/bully players u dont like with group. Shit talking other players in group and acting like u got offended in match when ppl call u shit and crying about it in whatsapp, discord or ingame. To tell the truth its sad to even see some admins join in these childish acts. That recent Gil post on Discord shows how u ppl act. When u get the chance to be the bully u will take it and live it making fun the one invidual whos not  part of your group. Yet when u anger the mighty Lion who will spawn camp and makes sure u wont ever win match against him in VCTF u all start crying about balancer blaming your team when in truth you just suck at the game. Back to that Gil having Killer share private msgs on the group and all of u others demanding to see more just shows that you should get atleast muted ingame for long time if not banned. Yes Killer did remove the msg he shared but the fact that he did in the first place share ut shows what kinda group the Whatsapp is and has grown in to. Like i said there is Server Admins in that group yet these ppl dont get punished for their actions but they will be the first ones to demand punishment to others and come in as hyenas to defend each others. These ppl will be the first one to tell you they are just joking and having fun yet when u speak same way to them  they lose their mind  pathetic inviduals. I just named the big 3.  There is other hyena pups too that i could have named or talk about but  always  cut the ring leaders out so the power and group loser momentum.

There should be new Rule only ppl with high PPR in Freon can make post so we dont have to read these unskilled players post and comments in forum/discord/ingame/whatsapp.
thanks bro i some problems happened we talked a lot enough on discord next day i switched to your team i  halfpipe i noticed you were alone and we won,when you see on ebad thing you forget everything, instead of trying to. Solve problems you prefer to make them worse, another one would remove you from what's up after last fight but we didn't because we like to open a new page again but seems you don't want as u like bro
I said my goal is fair matches but you didn't care, making games fair is against rules and i spected to force you one time only now you saw i keep doing that..

sup

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2022, 11:21 »
Did  u forget that u keep force team swaping going in to spectator and joining back. Thats agaist the rules for long time yet u and  Sup keep doing it. Yeah good that u demand Admins to take action and they should give u  ban/mute same with Sup.

I only do this when the game is extremely poorly balanced to create some balance, or jokingly like I did with Quadro a few times and he sure cried about it to you because apparently he's your husband ^^. Ask any player how I always try to help the weakest team and stop talking shit, thanks.

After joining to that loser Whatsapp group you losers have lost your high horse kinda fast. Asking others to join match to sabotage/troll/bully players u dont like with group.

Lol wtf. Please prove it

kops

« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2022, 11:25 »
Hi Warfare kids!  This is a genuine question and I guess in context since it's in a sociology thread. Why the inability to have a  rational discussion about gameplay and other players without getting hyper-aggressive? Assuming you're all adults, don't you ever read your posts back afterwards and get embarrassed? Why the need to get the last word in, the personal attacks, the tantrums and sabre-rattling. You know this isn't normal, right?  ...right?

TheEnder

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2022, 11:39 »

Did  u forget that u keep force team swaping going in to spectator and joining back. Thats agaist the rules for long time yet u and  Sup keep doing it. Yeah good that u demand Admins to take action and they should give u  ban/mute same with Sup.

on a sidenote, as long as someone with admin perks can get away with abusing the equalizer with the sole intention of screwing up teams and then joining back on the winning side (khm referring to moi here) it’s unreasonable to ask for the punishment of anyone.

Harris

• T-800
« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2022, 13:51 »
Do you mind that kind of banter ? Sorry...I couldn't resist after seeing another drama on forum.  >:D

HLK

« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2022, 13:56 »
Do you mind that kind of banter ? Sorry...I couldn't resist after seeing another drama on forum.  >:D

Im here for the drama, it’s entertaining. *imagine popcorn gif here*