General Zone > Lulz

VCTF and sociology

<< < (12/12)

Kuha:
Duke the insult was not that im next rounin or napolit it was that these loser have been acting like assholes in the past and he has told it to outside group what happens inside the whatsapp.

My post was more of how these ppl who sit on that Whatsapp group come to forums/discord in group to defend each others and to accuse others wrong doing.  How long we had to read Sup posting stupid shit on forum/ingame/discord about Cowboy when he had already goten muted in every platform. Admins just let Sup be toxic for no gain other than to grow the toxicity.

Piglet/Kops are u guys not in the whatsapp group? if not go ask Lao/nardaq what happens there well ofc they wont tell shit as they are part of the group. Btw kops u keep saying arent ppl adults then tell me why cant Admins do their job? why they half ass it or abuse the power? Might be because thats what adults or manchildren.

Killer_XTREME!!!:
Just wow, wow! Wait you know what let me get my Popcorn again

sup:

--- Quote from: Kuha on October 10, 2022, 21:27 ---My post was more of how these ppl who sit on that Whatsapp group come to forums/discord in group to defend each others and to accuse others wrong doing.  How long we had to read Sup posting stupid shit on forum/ingame/discord about Cowboy when he had already goten muted in every platform. Admins just let Sup be toxic for no gain other than to grow the toxicity.

Piglet/Kops are u guys not in the whatsapp group? if not go ask Lao/nardaq what happens there well ofc they wont tell shit as they are part of the group. Btw kops u keep saying arent ppl adults then tell me why cant Admins do their job? why they half ass it or abuse the power? Might be because thats what adults or manchildren.

--- End quote ---

Sigh.....

This guy has some really bizarre fetish with me... Just prove what you say, I'm sure I'm so toxic you have tons of evidence..

In the game I only said once, like months ago "Helloooo johnny" and you said "OMG NARDAQ BAN SUP PLEASE LOOK AT THIS! HE SAID HELLO TO JOHNNY"
And I don't even use discord lol

About the group, if any adm wants (and the members agree) I can export the entire chat. (I warn you in advance that you will see a lot of Korean men's abs, and kittens). Apparently the girls there like Korean abs, I try to balance it with boobs. I call it sup equalization system

There's nothing toxic there, we hardly ever talk about ut. Kuha stayed there for 1 week and barely interacted (ty god) because he doesn't know how to talk about anything but ut. But I'm sure he took a lot of screenshots proving how toxic we are and will post them all here soon. it will be our end :(

Plakatowy:
Piggy please, close this damn topic.  :-[

kops:
Idd. What was an initially interesting thread has been sadly locked, like several others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version