Dargas aka Demon...Who?  (Read 5282 times)

Dargas

• dargas
    • boom3120
Dargas aka Demon...Who?
« on: September 28, 2022, 05:58 »
Hey guys, long time no see, it's been what, ten years ? More ? I used to play very regulary back in the day on the KF mod server and had alot of fun. Do anyone remember me ? I used to be under the "nick" Demon for a bit, until I moved to Dargas permanently.
I'm amazed to see the website still seem active, how are things going, the KF mod server, do you guys still play there ? ✌

Piglet

Re: Dargas aka Demon...Who?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2022, 09:10 »
Hi Dargas,

Welcome back!

There are a few of the guys around such as Latte.

I started helping Raj admin the servers, and when he left he passed over all the code and access details so that I could take them on (though we forgot about the domain registration so ended up with a new one!). With a community effort we bought a physical server and migrated off the VPS.

I do have the KF server mothballed - but people had stopped playing much on it. We had it running but it sat idle. If there's ever a group that wants to play it's there ready to fire up.

kops

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2022, 09:40 »
Hi and wb!

Soma

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2022, 11:39 »
Hey Welcome, waiting to see you in game :)

Veica

• \m/
    • xS0NARx
    • VeicaNoriceia
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2022, 21:38 »
Hey guys, long time no see, it's been what, ten years ? More ? I used to play very regulary back in the day on the KF mod server and had alot of fun. Do anyone remember me ? I used to be under the "nick" Demon for a bit, until I moved to Dargas permanently.
I'm amazed to see the website still seem active, how are things going, the KF mod server, do you guys still play there ? ✌

Hey, who's that guy?

Yeah, were still kicking around. As Piglet said our KF server is basically retired, lack of activity being a large part. If that's what you're looking for, the old KF crew is still around at http://333networks.com. They have a Discord server and we play KF every Saturday around 2pm EST. I only found out about it a month or so ago myself. :))

If you are interested in UT, Warfare is casual chaos and Freon is pretty solid... frozen solid.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 23:57 by [MiA]Latte »
Previously known as: xS0NARx, Njordr, Latte, or whatever the "name of the week" was.