General Zone > The Lounge

Next Flenser tour site

(1/2) > >>

Flenser:
Mrs. Flenser and I will be in the Loire valley at the end of September and beginning of October. If anyone is up for a meeting, let me know! It'd be great to put a face to some in-game names, and share a lunch or dinner.

hellfire:
Excellent choice to enjoy a vacation :) Great summer and hope you get all the sun when you are here. I am busy until September end as my own family is gathering for summer. I will let you know about October but normally I have a business trip planned so I cannot promise. In either case, ask Moi, justice, Stephanie, paco and the bunch of other French players who might be on discord and you can surely meet up. You will probably be around 100 miles from Paris and if you have time, don't miss out visiting Paris for a day or two if you have time.
Tons of art and museums :)

moi:
If you came in french riviera im open to  a lunch or dîner.  M'y location is 15km from Nice .

Piglet:
Nice!

Flenser:

--- Quote from: moi on August 12, 2023, 15:50 ---If you came in french riviera im open to  a lunch or dîner.  M'y location is 15km from Nice .

--- End quote ---

We were in Nice in April; I'm sorry we didn't meet up then! It's a beautiful area, so I'm sure we'll be back, and maybe we can meet up then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version