Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Help Required for VCTF

<< < (2/5) > >>

[ST2LSL:
@ piglet

I've arrange everything with the Map files, that work great but when I play on local I don't have the shooting speed and other features.
I guess I've got to get some others files (the MIA ones?)  in my system directory, but I wasn't able to find where they go ( .u .utx .uax).

or did I gert something wrong?

I confess I sometimes like to kick bot *ss on local when I've had mine kicked online.. 

Piglet:
Some things run server-side only - so those parts you don't have locally.

Ekulz:
Is there anywhere we can download MiARezQ versions of maps that are played on Warefare to test offline? Most UT download sites only feature the old VCTF maps  ::)

sup:

--- Quote from: Ekulz on April 01, 2024, 22:41 ---Is there anywhere we can download MiARezQ versions of maps that are played on Warefare to test offline? Most UT download sites only feature the old VCTF maps  ::)

--- End quote ---

You can find the Miasma maps in the cache folder. Just copy the file and paste it into your ut maps folder with the correct name. And done, you will be able to train awesome Sup's moves

Piglet:
Yeah - just copy things over from cache to install - however if those things are changed you will get mismatcnes that the cache system normally sorts out for you.

I do this manually, but there are a number of cache extractor utilities. Search for "UT2004 Cache Extractor"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version