General Zone > The Lounge

BOBI-BOBA(UA) (DE) switching to the stronger team

(1/3) > >>

sup:
BOBI-BOBA(UA) (DE) is switching to the stronger team, he's been doing this for a long time. When I questioned him once he just said "my team was weak" In this game he forced the balance system to change me to his team and he went to the other team

Just saying and exposing the bad apples, do whatever you want, I just think the server would be better without people like this

as you can see, he went to the spectators, forced me to be switched to his team, joined the red team and switched to the blue. (and lost obviously because he's a noob even playing 24h a day)

holyspam:
I think in this case, you should activate your windows installation

Plakatowy:
Please ban this haxer

duke:
I gonna step in and defend him. Not sure about the overall picture, but he's one of the few players who also switches when the game is terribly unbalanced (like 5 vs 2) and he's initially in the stronger team. I've seen him do it a couple of times too, so I wouldn't rush into conclusions.

Kuha:
Have to agree with Duke on this one. Bobi is one of the players that are in that top 10 list. So if he thinks teams need bit rearrangement to balance them out let him cook.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version