Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Lexa (BE) Can't someone ban this player?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Stealer on February 02, 2024, 18:19 --- Holy, 4A, Korn, DVW, Piglet, Blub, Zeus

--- End quote ---

I certainly shouldn't be in that list. I can barely hit a barn door. I do, however, have a good grasp of when and who to thaw in Freon.

Playing Freon does help your aim.

Lexa isn't botting, though it doesn't stop me from being one of the complainers when he keeps fragging me.

sup:
Great playlist imho

Stealer:
Too modest PIglet :) Being sneaky and thawing the rest of your team whilst your 2 best shooters dm is always a winner :D

Too many beers for me - just thought I'd make it obvious for everyone, although it does seem to spin everyone out when I play sober and actually hit something! :P

Plakatowy:
I love constructive conversation in the Miasma community:

Argument: Look, Lexa is cheating, check the logs
Counterargument: Not true, he's just a good player!

In the same way, any suspicion of cheating can be justified. Of course, your topic won't change anything, Satin (unfortunately). I discussed the topic of cheaters on this forum many years ago - do you think anything has changed? You know what amuses me most about all this? When you blame someone for cheating, all the "defenders" of that person write that it's not true. But when you REVERSE the situation and ask for evidence that someone is an legit player... well, then there is silence. The only thing I expect from this community is fair play - is that too much? Of course, Soma, Killer, Quadro or anyone else will respond here in a moment, posting a screenshot of me insulting one of the cheaters - go ahead, I don't care.

Risel:
Plaka, you can come to Freon one night and see for yourself how many other "cheaters" we have who "never miss". Believe me, they just don't join in to the vctf.

After you go in there, prepare to accept the fact that you have no aim at all. You never have. And that you never even knew how to play UT.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version