Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

Manta Run Assists

<< < (2/8) > >>

hellfire:
Piglet when you say dummy on the wing , I will reveal 1 thing which most people don't know: You can sit as a dummy and allow the driver to help you score BUT a real wing sitter is a very highly skilled player who knows how to not fall off the wing when it is shot at / player is hit etc. I am myself a very skilled wing sitter and I won't reveal how I don't fall off but I know there are others who knows the art of surviving a ride home and that is why there should be a few pat in the back for the wingers ;) Like we all know, the only way for sup to get laid is when hell is there as his wingman :D

Ekulz:
We will have to create a demo tutorial to show 'friends' how to be a good wingman  :D

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Stealer on February 28, 2024, 18:22 --- Have you got that many comments in the code piglet? I'm impressed, I've just realised where I've been going wrong in most of my coding  :)) :)) :))

--- End quote ---

That's not my code.

In my paid coding career I commented, documented, and full-path tested everything...every single possible path through the code. I'm not as rigourous as that for home stuff. There are occasions I come back to things and try and remember quite why I did it like that....

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Unaben on February 28, 2024, 19:07 ---This is just losely connected but I don't thing flag returns should give flat X points, they should give more points the closer the flag is about to get captured, which could be calculated based on the flag carrier's time/distance etc.

--- End quote ---

That's sensible. Do you know of a serveractor for that, or are you able to write one? It doesn't sound that hard.

Piglet:

--- Quote from: hellfire on February 29, 2024, 11:16 ---Piglet when you say dummy on the wing ... a real wing sitter is a very highly skilled player who knows how to not fall off the wing when it is shot at
--- End quote ---

There's more than crouching and hoping?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version