Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

UT2004 Suddenly Tabbing Out on Windows 11

(1/2) > >>

xKalen2892:
Hey all,

I hopped onto the Miasma Warfare server, and my game seems to have suddenly decided to tab out randomly mid-game, even with the windows key disabled. I keep dying and it's getting rather annoying. If anyone knows how to help, please tell me

Thank you,

xKalen2892

Veica:
Do you have any in-game overlays (Steam, Discord, etc)? Or, do you have more than one monitor? The only issue I've had like this in Win11 is from clicking outside of the game window.

xKalen2892:
I use discord, but it's always minimised and left to do its own thing. As for 2 monitors, no, I don't have the space for a second   :))

Joustin_Beaver:
Ccleaner used to do that to me. The free version. Command prompt launching for a split second and closing on its own. I uninstalled it and i pirated its pro version.

holyspam:
Ut2004 does not support borderless fullscreen mode which is required to have overlays
The fullscreen exclusive mode behaviour since windows 10 has changed and will randomly cause you to go to desktop

You can replicate by moving the mouse too fast to one edge of the screen and clicking - it doesn't keep the cursor inside the game

You can try the d3d8to9 dll which contains a fix for this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version