General Zone > Helpdesk

Have I been muted?

<< < (2/2)

Army:

--- Quote from: Piglet on August 06, 2024, 12:33 ---Yes.  I've reviewed the logs, and removed the restriction as I can't see any reason for it.

I'll ask the admin for more info.

--- End quote ---

Much appreciated, good sir!

I'll say in a preemptive way, those who know me, know I'm joking 90% of the time....when I'm not whining about uneven teams (on those rare occasions-lol) or trying to get people to defend our flag.  ::)

So in case I inadvertently made a remark or joke about a person or group, that might've seemed to break a rule, then I apologize in advance-I meant no offense.

Otherwise I'm grateful to have my ability to annoy I mean encourage and praise others, restored.  ;D

Army:

--- Quote from: duke on August 06, 2024, 14:52 ---
--- Quote from: Piglet on August 06, 2024, 12:33 ---Yes.  I've reviewed the logs, and removed the restriction as I can't see any reason for it.

I'll ask the admin for more info.

--- End quote ---
Army said "no cover" one too many times and admen got angry.

--- End quote ---

:))  Dammit I need cover if you want to weeen!!

Army:

--- Quote from: Grim_Fandango on August 06, 2024, 14:54 ---Too many instances of YARDARYYARDYYARYARYRDYYARDYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Lifetime mute I say :)

--- End quote ---

LOL, well in that cause Flenser needs to be muted for twice as long as I learned it from him. Muahaha. >:D

Army:

--- Quote from: Right on August 06, 2024, 15:27 --- gj admin, I have to edit my recording for people like that  >:(  :D

--- End quote ---

That's what "bleeps" and blurring was invented for.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version