General Zone > The Lounge

What do you do?

(1/3) > >>

Flenser:
I'm curious what people do, especially the people I see on the server a lot.

I know some people are retired, and some players are students. I can understand these groups having a fair amount of free time to play.

As for me, I'm a software developer, so I usually play after work, but will occasionally take a break while I'm running a long build or otherwise have a block of free time.

How about the rest of you?

California:
Corrections Officer in a supermax prison. BSAS in Criminal Justice. Police academy graduate as well.

duke:
Former investment banker, after divorcing the corporation over 2 years ago now part-time investor, part-time gym bro, part-time UT 2004 capper.

maelman:
Molecular brain disease research (Alzheimer's & Parkinson's). I used to play a lot of touchscreen games with transgenic animals to investigate cognition and test new therapeutics. These days I design, make and manage the transgenic animal disease models used in the field.

Piano:
Holy smokes, after reading this I think I'll think twice before wastin you in game :D
I work in postproduction for media, mainly sound design for films... time to play is all over the place lately not so much

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version