Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Buglist

(1/6) > >>

[MiA]Raj:
Post whatever bugs of KFMod2.52 here.
I'll update the first post with the bugs you have posted.

This is just to have some sort of overview. I've run into many different bugs every now and then, but since I don't write them down, I forget them fast. So that's why we have this topic now.
I'll get this started with random few that come to my mind.

Buglist:

* Hunting shotgun ammo refills after being dropped by died player
* Switching weapons causes nade throwing sometimes
* FF is on when it's by dead player? Eg nade teamkills patched
* Sometimes when player blows up, everyone's KF crashes (something with ragdoll?)
* Throwing a nade at already destroyed door recalls the door destroyal effect
* Shooting winchester during falling makes you take no fall dmg  patched
* Hunting shotgun can be used for boosting jumps  patched
* Bloats' puking does no damage.
* Bloats stand still while puking (?)
* LAW does no damage to doors (it used to)

[MiA]Alucard:

--- Quote from: [MiA]Raj on March 22, 2011, 08:57 ---
* Throwing a nade at already destroyed door recalls the door destroyal effect
--- End quote ---
Raj sometimes when you shoot that place with a HS the same effect will come .

Vanico:
If you stand in front of a static mesh or a wall and knife it, blood will appear and you'll hear an appendant sound.
Does this count as a bug?

Veica:
I'd actually have to question the bloat bile one; it takes a few seconds to register but it will hurt you after a few seconds of constant bile-ination.

Snipe34:

--- Quote from: xS0NARx on June 29, 2011, 16:45 ---I'd actually have to question the bloat bile one; it takes a few seconds to register but it will hurt you after a few seconds of constant bile-ination.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Vanico on June 29, 2011, 16:37 ---If you stand in front of a static mesh or a wall and knife it, blood will appear and you'll hear an appendant sound.
Does this count as a bug?

--- End quote ---

Bugs bugs XD

Hamada noticed bloat bile doesn't harm players (when they spew), so he'll fix that, damn it  :'(  A slight delay when bloat dies, I guess consider that as time bile takes to seep thru the soldier's uniform...?
The hit wall get blood appeared after the last fix of the original modder Alex Quick... or whoever fixed it.  Doesn't look good.  I'll drop that into conversation sometime with Hamada :)

The hs reload - Hamada did it that way on purpose.  Before hs use to be always empty... so maybe that's a good bug?

Door explode, explode, and karma crashes around too, sounding like doors breaking.  In Airport I added karma and crash, crash sound of it moving when no one is there.  Anyhow, Hamada has fixed karma for v3 so maybe that will get rid of the door problem too...

Bloats move as their target player moves.  So V3 is going to have some nasty bloats :/

The nade throw, I noticed that xd.  Hope it can be fixed... best I can say.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version