Gaming Zone > All Things Gaming

Krieg, Frieden und Zombies

(1/72) > >>

Snipe34:
or: War, Peace and Zombies.

Made with UDK, and I'm in the middle of making a couple of maps, and everything else including bullet marks, everything.
The Ultimax and Glock are imported + about 50meg of my custom content.   I'm learning code with much help from Angel Mapper's book "UDK programming with UnrealScript" and UTForums, etc.

I planned some vids to show you how fantastic UDK makes stuff look, but first, UDK wouldn't record in XFire.  NP, next I d/l Fraps, but it failed after the 1st time I used it.  D/L an earlier version, nothing either.  So then Wegame d/l: "error, file not found."  I look into it when I have more time.

So screw it, here's a couple of MF legs....

MUHAHAHA i broke imgur, so here's tinypic,,,,,,

The leg, if you're still reading, is the first part of the KFZ soldier.  I'll make a few varieties of him, also of her.  So the leg, 1 size fits all - almost - for her will be more shapely, but basically the same leg.

I want KFZ to be semi-realistic at least, so the soldiers will be look, well, army.  From the leg I hope you can guess where the design is going.   But then there's Raj who uses that naked zombie character... so... I will get back to coding  :D

DestinyFennec:
Haha, great job =D I'm way to anxious xD btw I recommend Cam Studio if you want to record, just going to assume you have a computer that will let you do that ;P

N3Cr0:
Great^^

I wish glc was availlable for Windows - first you have to set it up, which takes a while figuring out which sound channel to use and setting all the quality options, also playing and extracting needs to make new scripts from 3rd party software, but when it's running, it's stable and of course it's free.

...you may try screenget or gamecam under Windows.

Snipe34:

--- Quote from: bigbigbuddy on April 27, 2012, 02:54 ---Haha, great job =D I'm way to anxious xD btw I recommend Cam Studio if you want to record, just going to assume you have a computer that will let you do that ;P

--- End quote ---

Sound doesn't work in Cam - without extensive fiddling...

poompoom500:
 O:-) To Snipe34,

Woohoo! Man, I was getting kind of frustarted there after you told me about Alex Quick and Tripwire. But I am ecstatic about the continuation of your work. The PANTS outfit LOOKS really nice! Very camo. Boots looks kool too.

KRIEG, FRIEDEN UND ZOMBIES, you rock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version