Gaming Zone > Unreal Tournament 2004

He gets 2-3 times higher score then top players

<< < (2/3) > >>

Piglet:

--- Quote from: Frogger on June 24, 2012, 19:28 --- I haven't played the porktologist too much, but know if he's on the opposition he's extremely strong and equally capable of controling a map. I feel a bit as though  I'm going up against myself when I play him. So I have to be more reserved in how I approach each node and when I can chance taking him on.
--- End quote ---

If you're the Zoundman Frogger, you have >:D. I'm otherwise known as Piglet.T32A.  Ex regular of Cain's Lair playing across the pond and being one of the pretty good players there even when playing at 120ping. At 120 ping you get to learn strategy as you can't compete on ping; then on to admin Titan 32 player ONS, vCTF, and Freon servers when they were set up - playing at same-continent ping and realising that you don't need to lead and anticipate player movements....you just shoot where they really look like they're going.   

With a mouse sensitivity of 7cm per 360 degree of movement (some say this is insanely high sensitivity) & having played on the majority of days since the demo first came out I'm frequently accused of botting. I recognise a lot of what you put in your post. UT's more like chess than boxing. Many people never work this out.

I warn up and cool down here before playing Freon of an evening. If you want a bit of a challenge for your aiming and movement then pop on over there 217.77.176.198:7880 and join in the fun. Beware - there are some good players there most evening.

I still hate zounds though  :)

Avi.BEST.noob:
awesome...........................................................

all u wrote is simply truuuu ............at 1st when i saw frogger i cried he was a bot......and for most of the time i play with him till now.... i thought he is a bot...................even after reading all he wrote

..............................but my ping is tooo high .... and the game is very slow for me ... but for frogger....The game is very fast the ping he has is like 28-29 - 30

for me its 280 - 300 - 340 :))

frogger is an awesome player but with his low ping he will always remain like that for me and players like roberta ...booger--fr......and all......:P

Veica:
I know, I'm a bad player, aren't I?

No, but really, Frogger is a good player, he's never used bots or anything. All it really takes is a little some lots shit-tons of practice.

[MiA]Raj:

--- Quote from: Piglet on June 24, 2012, 20:18 ---
--- Quote from: Frogger on June 24, 2012, 19:28 --- I haven't played the porktologist too much, but know if he's on the opposition he's extremely strong and equally capable of controling a map. I feel a bit as though  I'm going up against myself when I play him. So I have to be more reserved in how I approach each node and when I can chance taking him on.
--- End quote ---

If you're the Zoundman Frogger, you have >:D. I'm otherwise known as Piglet.T32A.  Ex regular of Cain's Lair playing across the pond and being one of the pretty good players there even when playing at 120ping. At 120 ping you get to learn strategy as you can't compete on ping; then on to admin Titan 32 player ONS, vCTF, and Freon servers when they were set up - playing at same-continent ping and realising that you don't need to lead and anticipate player movements....you just shoot where they really look like they're going.   

With a mouse sensitivity of 7cm per 360 degree of movement (some say this is insanely high sensitivity) & having played on the majority of days since the demo first came out I'm frequently accused of botting. I recognise a lot of what you put in your post. UT's more like chess than boxing. Many people never work this out.

I warn up and cool down here before playing Freon of an evening. If you want a bit of a challenge for your aiming and movement then pop on over there 217.77.176.198:7880 and join in the fun. Beware - there are some good players there most evening.

I still hate zounds though  :)

--- End quote ---

Except that Frogger (previously known as Stomper?) doesn't even have the full version and thereby I classify him as suspicious.

Tween Killer:
I just wanted to ask a simple question and not ask or accuse anybody of anything
Thats it
Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version