Kreative Korner > Graphics

Concept for new KF HUD

(1/5) > >>

[MiA]Raj:
Here it is again... i have some questions also on these images, feel free to tell me what you prefer!

During timeout:

If there will be a way to use this HUD, i'll give a try remaking the perks images too.

Don't mind the small size of objects. All elements can be resized without losing quality. Actually the quality should be even better at higher resolution.:p

Snipe34:
I like the body symbol for kevlar that you lolled at - it looks like a body so it's obvious it's armour.  I like prefer the redcross symbol (note, there were problems with people using the symbol, lol, http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/18/business/18cross.html.  The caduceus is good but not so intuitive.  And well, the caduceus kinda looks like a woman with her arms up doing a pose, but maybe that's my mind doing the Rorschach thing.

Overall I prefer the bottom boxes symbols, but I prefer the top box' more simpler set up...

poompoom500:
 8)To MiA Raj,

I didn't realize that you do editting on KF2.51? I like the 3rd one with the shirt symbol for the kevlar vest. And the cross for medical (easy to see on 640x480 resolution).

[MiA]Raj:
Looks like everyone prefer shirt version ^^

--- Quote from: poompoom500 on February 09, 2010, 00:38 --- 8)To MiA Raj,

I didn't realize that you do editting on KF2.51? I like the 3rd one with the shirt symbol for the kevlar vest. And the cross for medical (easy to see on 640x480 resolution).

--- End quote ---

This is just a concept i made in photoshop. No idea if and who's actually gonna realise it in KF Mod.

poompoom500:
 8)To MiA Raj,

--- Quote ---This is just a concept i made in photoshop. No idea if and who's actually gonna realise it in KF Mod.
--- End quote ---
I don't have photoshop otherwise I might attempt to revise the HUD. I successfully changed the skins of the zombies and can change the skins of the players BUT it won't work online! The texture file is not the same size. In order for the game to work online files must be compatible with the original. You can use it in SP (singleplayer) mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version