<< < (2/5) > >>

[MiA]Raj:
Been trying to improve it a bit:

let me know what you prefer:
bars or numbers for health/kevlar?
one colour or more? red+white for example

poompoom500:
 8)To MiA Raj,

Very nice as usual! I just love the way you "create" these ideas. First your web site is superb! Then that HUD thing-ey is stinking excellent! BTW (by the way), check the texture file on your KFMod20 directory and look at KF-HUD.utx! That's where you'll find the files for your HUD! Change that and re-save it under the same name (but don't forget to save the original under KF-HUD_original.utx). Then play the game!

[MiA]Raj:
thanks poom ^^
i know about that texture thing. Snipe is going to try implementing the hud.. i'm now pretty sure the new HUD will be done. I hope we can also include the old HUD in 2.52 for those who prefer that.

[MiA]Pepe:
Nice going on that HUD \o/.

I'll think about that bar think stead of the number that I said before. Its a good idea but u guys said before that it would be a little harder to do.

For those who dont remember I said before that maybe a zombie bar mether instead of the number would give things a more reallistic touch (since we wouldnt know if theres any left yet or not).   Or maybe making those 2 options available for players (heeeey maybe the bar would be nice only or suicidal or something like that).
So many ideas hehehehehehe

I'll try to help :)

Stilkdog:

--- Quote from: [MiA]Raj on March 05, 2010, 21:54 ---Been trying to improve it a bit:

let me know what you prefer:
bars or numbers for health/kevlar?
one colour or more? red+white for example

--- End quote ---

I really do like this one, if you could somehow use this while having the look of 1.0's symbols involved, I would so love it :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version