Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

Singleplayer..? - I'm back?? 8O - Convert Maps? - 3.0?

(1/1)

DestinyFennec:
WELL ALLO THAR 8D

Long time no see everyone =] it's been a long long long long time o-o I've been busy and such and didn't have time to play KF for a while, until the external hard drive with all the files broke then I gained the time to play it .-.

BUT thing is I have a question, I was looking up KF for shits and giggles and I came across gameplay videos of the KF Mod in a Single Player Story. For the years of playing KF, funnily enough, I never knew there was a a story xD so... is there a possible way to play the story still?

Also, since I've been unable to play the KFMod, I have purchased Killing Floor for Steam and have wondered, have the KF Maps for the mod been converted or are able to be converted to Killing Floor Steam? I know KFSteam still runs on the UT2004 engine, and I think all that would have to be converted are the player spawn points, weapons and their spawns, spawns of zeds, and the interactions with the newer zed and player models. I know that Arcade Gas Station is on KFSteam, so that gives me a hint that it's possible.

And last but not least, is Sniper's KF 3.0 still in development?

EDIT: Found the assets on one of my laptops OMFG!!!! Expect me to be back on the server 8D

[MiA]Raj:
I think only v1.0 had singleplayer, 2.5 has some kind of basic story map or maps you can play alone, but they're more like a demo for mappers.
You can get v1.0 here: http://www.moddb.com/downloads/killing-floor-10-full-release

It's very buggy and low quality though, I recommend giving Out of Hell a try if you haven't, it's a great survival horror mod.

Maps can be ported from mod to Steam version and vice versa, but it's not a simple point 'n click operation as the games don't share any assets (textures, meshes etc).

--- Quote ---And last but not least, is Sniper's KF 3.0 still in development?
--- End quote ---

No. He decided to make a whole new game with similar theme, not sure about the progress...

Veica:
It's been a long time since I've heard from Snipe, and it's also been a long time since I've played KF. I guess it doesn't help that I'm preoccupied with other things during the time you guys usually played at, as well as the fact that I hate playing alone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version