Kreative Korner > Maps & Mapping

Horztal map...

(1/2) > >>

poompoom500:
 8)To Snipe34,

--- Quote ---Anyway, sure upload Horztal to ModDB, thanks
--- End quote ---
Okay. Will do. And I'll give you all the credit for the map. It's like TheHive251, but a bit more...I think.

P.S. Here's the download link on ModDB - http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/kf-horztal33-beta.

Snipe34:

--- Quote from: poompoom500 on February 20, 2010, 03:47 --- 8)To Snipe34,

--- Quote ---Anyway, sure upload Horztal to ModDB, thanks
--- End quote ---
Okay. Will do. And I'll give you all the credit for the map. It's like TheHive251, but a bit more...I think.

P.S. Here's the download link on ModDB - http://www.moddb.com/games/unreal-tournament-2004/addons/kf-horztal33-beta.

--- End quote ---

Terrific - a group of us tried it the other night but too hard.  Mehdo... I can't remember his name exactly knew where to go what to do and he liked the map :)  He didn't use a vehicle to get to near the house.  That worked but the others were new to KF... so meh - but it's that respawn problem and like I keep saying I don't want it to be like Hive where you can't respawn.  Hamada's tied up with studies until after March, so till then... single player I guess.  I should have made it easier...

Never mind xd

poompoom500:
 8)To Snipe34,

--- Quote ---I can't remember his name exactly knew where to go what to do and he liked the map
--- End quote ---
That must be me. I have Mahloeeh500 as my username on Killing Floor. I just run to the house. But I grab the machine-gun pistol first by the vehicles. Then I haul ars to go to the house, kill the crawlers then get the key from upstairs then go back down to the back room and to the yard! Then go down the lift to the basement and get the weapons! And so on...
NOTE: Getting the key is the hardest for me. After that it's smooth sailing. SUGGESTION: Add MORE MACHINE-GUN PISTOLS by the vehicles - for the rest of the crew!!!

Snipe34:

--- Quote from: poompoom500 on February 22, 2010, 01:27 --- 8)To Snipe34,

--- Quote ---I can't remember his name exactly knew where to go what to do and he liked the map
--- End quote ---
That must be me. I have Mahloeeh500 as my username on Killing Floor. I just run to the house. But I grab the machine-gun pistol first by the vehicles. Then I haul ars to go to the house, kill the crawlers then get the key from upstairs then go back down to the back room and to the yard! Then go down the lift to the basement and get the weapons! And so on...
NOTE: Getting the key is the hardest for me. After that it's smooth sailing. SUGGESTION: Add MORE MACHINE-GUN PISTOLS by the vehicles - for the rest of the crew!!!

--- End quote ---

So you were Mahlooeeh :)   Horztal is kindof on hold until Hamada fixes the player respawn problem.  I dunno tho if you want to send me details I can make changes - unless you want to make them. 

I'm working Huygens21 props atm, and gameplay - again the player respawn problem.  Anyway it gives me time to perfect.

poompoom500:
 8)To Snipe34,

--- Quote --- I dunno tho if you want to send me details I can make changes - unless you want to make them.
--- End quote ---
Sure. I wouldn't mind making the changes. But I do not have access to the server. I can upload it to my storage site (Filefront/Mediafire) and let you know. BTW (by the way) what is the download link for Huygen? I want to check that map out.

P.S. I just revised your Horztal33 map. I added more machine-gun pistols for the other players (at the spawn point) and double-barreled shotguns and vests - all respawnables. Here's the Filefront link - http://www.filefront.com/15667389/kf_horztal33_revised.zip/.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version