Gaming Zone > Killing Floor Mod

KF-Dead?

<< < (5/9) > >>

Vanico:
Damn, I missed it too, I don't check the forum often enough :D

Next time announce it 2 weeks in advance!

Snipe34(2):
Heyya Vanico, long time!  If Raj is willing KF Saturday again, 8pm UTC.

Have you learned any 3d programs yet?  Max, Maya, Blender?  The KFZ Brandenburg Gate won't make itself :p  Game Engines these days expect static meshes - BSP is only used as a last resort.

Vanico:
I've been using Blender for a long time now and even provided a weapon for the Ballistic Weapons mod.

I'm not that skilled though and not really interested in doing any further modeling stuff.

EDIT:
KF was fun :D

Gotta join you next saturday too. Some of my old maps are missing though... fun ones like ghetto and blockedpath would be worth a try again.

Snipe34(2):

--- Quote from: Vanico on March 21, 2015, 20:45 ---I've been using Blender for a long time now and even provided a weapon for the Ballistic Weapons mod.

I'm not that skilled though and not really interested in doing any further modeling stuff.

EDIT:
KF was fun :D

Gotta join you next saturday too. Some of my old maps are missing though... fun ones like ghetto and blockedpath would be worth a try again.

--- End quote ---

Tis a pity dude you're not interested.  Let me know if you change your mind.

Good to see you too :)

Veica:
I might actually be able to play this weekend coming up, I might not have to work for once.

My boss wouldn't like it if I said "can I have the weekend off to play videogames?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version